Thread: Pre - Order
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #1
Gartoth
Lurker

Current Game: Mass Effect 2 & DS 2
Pre - Order

Why is there no pre-order for australian fans?

Last edited by Astor; 07-30-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Gartoth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...ight=australia

Last edited by adamqd; 07-30-2011 at 09:25 AM.
adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Because you suck!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #4
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
They hate you. You should boycott the game in protest.

( )

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
*is Australian*

No there is no pre-order for Australian fans because Australia and other parts of the world will be getting the game long after everyone has played it.

What you CAN do however is pre-order the game from overseas through Amazon or the US Gamestop site. When the game is released it'll arrive and you'll still be able to play it. BioWare has said that there won't be any IP blocking for people outside of the areas the game is being released (and hopefully it'll stay that way).

Of course since you're asking this, the unfortunate fact is that you won't be able to get the Collector's Edition version now because they're all sold out.

So you can either do two things, pre-order the game now and enjoy it 1 or 2 weeks after it's launched around NA/EU or wait a few months after the game is released overseas... or maybe wait a whole year for it to be released in Australia... just so you can get a Collector's Edition version of it... which probably won't be as good as the ones that initially came out cause we're Australian and they like to not give us the good stuff... that and I'm the game will be sold at a much higher price for us.

You're Australian, I'm sure you know this already though lol.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > Pre - Order