Thread: Facebook Image of the Week: November 30, 2011
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb Facebook Image of the Week: November 30, 2011

The featured screenshot this week shows the beautiful but deadly lower cities of Nar Shaada. See all previous Facebook images here. Though Nar Shaddaa?s upper city is ablaze with brightly colored neon lights, the lower cities of the Smuggler?s Moon are rife with danger.

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
Nar Shadaa looks amazing (kinda reminds me of Coruscant from Aotc), it looks exactly like how I would imagine it to look if it were in the main movies.

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blix View Post
Nar Shadaa looks amazing (kinda reminds me of Coruscant from Aotc), it looks exactly like how I would imagine it to look if it were in the main movies.
Agreed. I haven't made it there yet in beta (it's after the one I'm on now, Balmorra) but from screenshots and videos I've seen, it's by far my favorite looking planet.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Nar Shaddaa is basically the Star Wars moon equivalent of the Blade Runner universe and it is glorious.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2011, 02:50 AM   #5
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
It's pretty funny, I got there with my Vanguard in beta and it was generally just brown, brown everywhere until they updated the beta to a new build and then it became all shiny and, as Mav said, Blade Runnerish.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Facebook Image of the Week: November 30, 2011