Thread: Datacron Hunting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #1
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

Datacron Hunting

How do you guys (& gals) feel about datacron hunting?

I often get annoyed with all of the jumping and waiting, but I will admit it's intensely satisfying when I finally arrive at the datacron and get my bonus.

I do feel like it's cheating a bit when I look up how to get there on youtube, but I'd never find 90% of them otherwise.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Yeah without dulfy, I would have never gotten them on my main. Some you would never even know the existed like the makeb 10+ endurance. I looking is cheating then I cheated a lot.

Good to get them all, but I am waiting for legacy wide datacron unlocks, once is enough.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #3
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

Yeah some of them are crazy hard to find, even if you explored every inch of every map. I found the first 2 on my own with my first character, and then decided to look up the rest. I had already missed 5 or so because I wasn't aware there were 4+ on each planet.

I've gotten all of them so far on my 2nd character. After this one I would agree that legacy wide unlocks would be nice. Waiting 40 minutes for a weather balloon on Tatooine is draining.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > Datacron Hunting