Thread: Patch Notes 1.1.2 ? Public Test Server
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-07-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb Patch Notes 1.1.2 ? Public Test Server

Patch 1.1.2 is available on the Public Test Server for play and the notes for this patch are available below. Read the full notes below the break. Originally Posted by BioWare (Official Forums) Classes and Combat General Improved response time … Continue reading »

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #2
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
1.1.2 is going out now to the general servers. Patch notes here - http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.2/272012
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Players will no longer experience limited audio, black portraits, or the inability to initiate conversations when they reconnect after being disconnected.

Thank the maker. Hopefully this also fixes the problem I had where I could not tell if and who I was healing when this happened. For all I know I was healing the enemy as Lynk, Jeff and Mav were trying to kill them.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Annihilation

Hemorrhage: Now increases damage dealt by bleed effects by 5% per point.
Bleedout: Now correctly modifies critical damage dealt by bleed effects.
Changes to Hemorrhage and Bleedout result in an overall increase in Damage Per Second.
Glad to hear this. After switching to the Annihilation Tree, was kinda worrying me about the rumors the whole "bleed" thing was wonky. Thought I was going to have to respec (again). Whew.

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Patch Notes 1.1.2 ? Public Test Server