lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Not working.....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
Narco
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
Not working.....

OK, so I've had the KotOR tool installed for about a year, and I used it with both K1 and TSL. My Computer crashed in October, and I had to reinstall both games and the KotOR Tool. That all went fine. So a week ago i decided to uninstall both games in order to clean out all the mods I had installed. I reinstalled K1 only. I also reinstalled KotOR Tool, but every time I try to launch the application, I get the "Unhandled Exception" warning, saying It cannot find "C:\chitin.key". Am I having problems because I don't have TSL installed? And is there any way to fix it?

Narco is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
noname35
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR 1 and 2
I'm not sure exactley how to fix that, but I get that message alot and it usually gets fixed when I open the Kotor tool from the actual file itself instead of using a shortcut. Hope this help!

Holowan's neediest modder
noname35 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narco View Post
I also reinstalled KotOR Tool, but every time I try to launch the application, I get the "Unhandled Exception" warning, saying It cannot find "C:\chitin.key". Am I having problems because I don't have TSL installed? And is there any way to fix it?
Is there a reason why it's looking for the chitin key in your root directory (C)? Have you set the program/game paths in KotOR Tool, or did you install the tool (or game) in your root?

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > Not working.....