Thread: SWTOR Gaming Mouse by Razer Review
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb SWTOR Gaming Mouse by Razer Review

If any company was the perfect choice to make official gear for Star Wars: The Old Republic, Razer is it. A company dedicated to making high quality gaming peripherals, Razer has become known for making mice, keyboards, and other devices … Continue reading »

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Yeah. Razer has been making all kinds of goodies for TOR. Problem is, what is the price-range? Competitive?

Problem is for sellers: people are cheap. That's why even though you might have a superior product, it will continue to sit on shelves while cheaper ones fly off shelves.

This item would be strictly to the hardcore fan/collleactor/enthusiast if it weren't competitive. Other people who see a gaming mouse for cheaper with not too bad of reviews would almost certainly purchase that sooner.

Not to take anything away, I think it's sleek and pretty awesome looking.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2012, 11:25 PM   #3
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Hm, looks kinda old school to me, aesthetically I mean.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2012, 12:43 AM   #4
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
It's probably the whole light grey thing, reminds me of one of the really old Microsoft mice lol.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2012, 07:05 AM   #5
MajikMyst
Rookie

Current Game: SWTOR
I haven't had the best of luck with Razers products.. Bought one of their lighted keyboards awhile back.. The black on the keys came off.. The arrows didn't look like arrows and a number of the letter keys had the same issue.. I finally had to replace it.. I also find their products to be a bit over priced when compared to logitic, SteelSeries or other company offerings.. Again that is just me.. I haven't used any of their mice, but this one is $139.99 so, I won't be using this one anytime soon either..

Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?
MajikMyst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #6
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
I prefer Logitech as well, been using a G700 mouse for TOR since beta. Works great for MMO's and other games due to its non-intrusive extra buttons layout.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
Petong18
Lurker

I have always looked at the Razer accessories like the Naga Epic and the regular Naga but again its all down to price, thats why I have looked but not touched. i too went for the logitech G700 does the job well

Complete Guide To SWTOR To Dominate...

Petong18 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #8
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
Hm, looks kinda old school to me, aesthetically I mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
It's probably the whole light grey thing, reminds me of one of the really old Microsoft mice lol.
*notices I still use a plain mouse ps/2toUSB2.0 adatper plug*

Oh I'm sorry, did I say something nice about its looks? Well, allow me to refine my statement: This coming from a guy with a rather plain, and apparently outdated, mouse.

Show spoiler

So they are not only overpriced (as this cheap bastard notices), but leave something to be desired in performance? ...Why would I buy this, again?

Anything out there that could switch around between left or right handed (with a keypad)?

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #9
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petong18 View Post
i too went for the logitech G700 does the job well
*high five*

Can't go wrong with this beauty.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > SWTOR Gaming Mouse by Razer Review