View Poll Results: What is your favorite TOR planet?
Hutta 0 0%
Korriban 1 9.09%
Ord Mantell 1 9.09%
Tython 3 27.27%
Alderaan 4 36.36%
Balamora 1 9.09%
Belsavis 0 0%
Corellia 2 18.18%
Coruscant 2 18.18%
Dromund Kaas 3 27.27%
Hoth 1 9.09%
Ilum 0 0%
Nar Shaddaa 2 18.18%
Quesh 0 0%
Tatooine 5 45.45%
Taris 1 9.09%
Voss 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: So what is your favorite TOR planet and why?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
So what is your favorite TOR planet and why?

There has been some discussion in the Dummies thread about favorite planet.

So what is your favorite planet(s) and why?

Screen shots are welcomed, but if you have a good one, please post it in Mav's Alderaan News Holopics instead. He can always used good shots for his article.

Vote is public and you can vote for up to three (or more)

Last edited by mimartin; 04-18-2012 at 04:11 PM.
mimartin is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
Tatooine so far!

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Dromund Kaas is by far my favorite planet. I love the jungle setting and arriving at Kaas City for the first time, seeing this massive city, not unlike Coruscant, but in my opinion a far interesting place, is just amazing. There's also quite some interesting quests to do here, including one with ties to Revan.

I also picked Corellia. The developers outdid themselves building Coronet City. And the tubes, the tubes!

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2012, 04:09 AM   #4
Qui-Don Jorn

Current Game: The Old Republic
Helpful! 
Alderaan.

A simple reason, but I found it quite nice. It felt all majestic with all the snow and mountains, and the story and missions for Consular class made it seem like it was where I should be..? if that makes sense.
Late one night I went and explored the entire map and found some really interesting places..found the Sith Base way up north and felt like I was trespassing...
Still my favorite but I still havent seen Voss, or Ilum ..or Belsavis..
Qui-Don Jorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
I gotta go for Alderaan. And even though I haven't seen some of the others yet, I don't think they'll beat Alderaan. Mountains, snow, blue streams, roaming nerfs, wildflowers--add to that the cute medieval-style music, the royal 'houses', the awesome taxis, and that really nice cantina with the outside balcony--I want to vacation there! It's definitely a resort place. Even the 'cocktail' they sell at the cantina is called 'Holiday Special'. (Good stuff, by the way.) I'm hoping that there will be an update that maybe adds in a ski slope game there. Or maybe a speeder slope game. When I hit level 50 with my smuggler, I'm letting her have a holiday on Alderaan for a bit, just exploring things that I might have missed. Maybe I'll find something surprising.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Old 05-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #6
Hawkeye
Lurker

Current Game: Battlefields
Tatooine For the jawa Ballon quest...

"Man, Diablo III is super hard. I've been playing for 30 minutes and haven't even defeated the login screen."
Hawkeye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Datapad Surveys > So what is your favorite TOR planet and why?