lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Navcharts being voice printed by Kreia?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
eyehatejedi
Lurker

Navcharts being voice printed by Kreia?

i have some questions about this little ditty of a thread i'm starting! I mean, you have the sonic imprint sensor, you have HK-47, and you talk with Kreia through the whole game, i figured by now that you should be able to unlock the navicomputer, right
eyehatejedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2012, 04:20 AM   #2
arsenalforever
Rookie

Simply the voice of the person who locked the navicomputer will not be sufficient to unlock it. It is locked and unlocked by speaking a specific "sentence". So even if you do manage to record Kreia's voice, you wouldn't know which sentence she locked it with. And you don't even know that she is the one who has voice locked it, you only know that it is voice locked.
arsenalforever is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
I always assumed that either Revan had voice-locked it to prevent his friends from K1 from following him into the Unknown Regions, or Bastila voiced locked it FOR Revan for the same reasons.

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #4
eyehatejedi
Lurker

ok, that kinda explains it, the whole prima guide thing was soooo messed up, the damn thing makes no sense at all! about 40% of the stuff in that guide was never mentioned in the game at all, xbox version anyway
eyehatejedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2012, 03:57 AM   #5
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyehatejedi View Post
ok, that kinda explains it, the whole prima guide thing was soooo messed up, the damn thing makes no sense at all! about 40% of the stuff in that guide was never mentioned in the game at all, xbox version anyway
Ah well as far as "in-game" stuff goes, there's a few scenes with HK-47 (if you get him completed) and he messes around with the navicomputer to the point the astromech droid (M3-whatever its name is) interferes and shocks him, which makes me believe that 1) it's keeping something safe for Revan and 2) It's not accessible/interactive in game

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #6
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
HK could conceivably mimic Revan's voice and might have figured it out so T3 had to stop him. The Revan novel furthers this notion, as T3 in search of Bastilla could not find her so searched out the next suitable person who would hopefully bring him to Bastilla. Ended up working out apparently.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Navcharts being voice printed by Kreia?