lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR Stuff (I'm new here)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
AustinBoston_14
Lurker

Question KOTOR Stuff (I'm new here)

Hello all. i am new to these forums and am looking to buy one of the games. I am not sure which one to get. I am new to the KOTOR series so help me out please? I know that there is a ONE and a TWO but isnt there also an MMO?? is there a 3rd KOTOR?? im pretty confused and would like some help deciding which one to buy. I am looking for the one with the most RPG elements, i love rpg's. Who doesnt?? So should i get KOTOR 1 or 2 or the mmo or the third if there is one?
AustinBoston_14 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Suaidan
Rookie

Current Game: KoToR 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinBoston_14 View Post
Hello all. i am new to these forums and am looking to buy one of the games. I am not sure which one to get. I am new to the KOTOR series so help me out please? I know that there is a ONE and a TWO but isnt there also an MMO?? is there a 3rd KOTOR?? im pretty confused and would like some help deciding which one to buy. I am looking for the one with the most RPG elements, i love rpg's. Who doesnt?? So should i get KOTOR 1 or 2 or the mmo or the third if there is one?
The Old Republic is the MMO...and although it is decent i would suggest starting with KoToR 1 for the replay value and indoctrinating yourself into the series. Plus i just prefer the single player ones so much more.
Suaidan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > KOTOR Stuff (I'm new here)

Tags
decide, kotor, mmo, new here, rpg