lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: some questions about kotor 2 (spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
nerazzurri
Rookie

some questions about kotor 2 (spoilers)

so i finished the 2 games for the 1st time (and it was good play even if it's old)

i got 2 questions for now (maybe more later lol)

when i returned to telos hk 47 went to the factory - where did bao dur go (later you get his small droid to finish malachor)

when i met carth on telos after the battle when i left bastila told to him "did he know" and he said no what was that about

now it's a shame there is no kotor 3 so what is the best mod i can play as kotor 3 that finishes the storyline ?

also what about tor does it continue the story of kotor and kotor 2? i don't like playing online but i might try this

ps: if this is not the right section maybe a mod can move the topic to the right place
nerazzurri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerazzurri View Post
when i returned to telos hk 47 went to the factory - where did bao dur go (later you get his small droid to finish malachor)
Never played with the restored content, so I can't answer that one.

Quote:
when i met carth on telos after the battle when i left bastila told to him "did he know" and he said no what was that about
At least you were patient enough to read the dialogue. I mean so many people who played it never knew Carth or Bastila was in the game. Anyway, the answer to that was did the Exile know where Revan went and of course the Exile didn't.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
nerazzurri
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
At least you were patient enough to read the dialogue. I mean so many people who played it never knew Carth or Bastila was in the game. Anyway, the answer to that was did the Exile know where Revan went and of course the Exile didn't.
yes simple and makes sense - i thought it had other shocking twist lol
Old 09-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
It seems that he went with HK-47 to the factory. The circumstances aren't known, but he dies there. I don't know if you played with TSLRCM, but with it, you play through the Factory with HK. Bao-Dur isn't included there, since again, it isn't known exactly how he would die there.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
nerazzurri
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum View Post
It seems that he went with HK-47 to the factory. The circumstances aren't known, but he dies there. I don't know if you played with TSLRCM, but with it, you play through the Factory with HK. Bao-Dur isn't included there, since again, it isn't known exactly how he would die there.
yes i played with restored content

but how did you know he went there ? there is no mention of this in the game and also i can't chose him and hk 47 is only playable there

also when i first entered some hk 50 detected hk 47 only and there is no mention of another with him
Old 09-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #6
JCarter426

Quote:
also what about tor does it continue the story of kotor and kotor 2? i don't like playing online but i might try this
Not really. While it features the Sith returning and certain characters reappear, for the most part it ignores everything that was set up in K2.
Quote:
but how did you know he went there ? there is no mention of this in the game and also i can't chose him and hk 47 is only playable there
Chris Avellone has said Bao-Dur was meant to die, and his death involved the cut HK factory. Beyond that, we don't know.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #7
nerazzurri
Rookie

thanks for all the answers

about the kotor 3 mod is there a good one ?
Old 09-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #8
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
about the kotor 3 mod is there a good one ?
There are two of them that have had a large amount of progress, one that has a demo available to play, while the other has been released for quite some time, but is in the process of being updated(and is possibly close to release).

They are:
Revenge of Revan(Demo can be downloaded here: DeadlyStream.com)
The Jedi Masters

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #9
nerazzurri
Rookie

thanks a lot
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > some questions about kotor 2 (spoilers)