Thread: Hello!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
Seijin
Lurker

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Leader 
Hello!

Hi there everyone.

Thought it would be a good idea to pop over here and introduce myself.

As some of you know, I was the GM of a SWTOR guild that was closely aligned with The Walking Carpets called Clan Dukane. Clan Dukane is/was a small guild that existed since early access. The majority of our members are interested in end-game PVE, and as part of the Casual Alliance, which TWC was also a part of, we have organized a lot of in-game events.

Recently Mav and I got to talking about what would be best for our guilds and came to the conclusion that we needed to join forces. To that end, Clan Dukane has merged in to TWC and will be bringing with us quite a few active players and fresh faces. As part of this merger, I will be taking over the day to day GM duties, with the help of Mav, Jeff and Lynk.

I am really excited about this merger and hope that we can add to your enjoyment of SWTOR, especially as the game transitions to FtP, as this will allow anyone that is interested in following up on the KOTOR storyline an easy way to do so. (P.S. If you want the most KOTOR like game experience, definitely try a Jedi Knight!)
Seijin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Hell of a nice guy, without Seijin, Zazz and others from Clan Dukane and Casual Alliance Brem would still be a terrible healer. Loved Lynk and Mav as our GM, but I can't think of anyone that is more qualified or a better choice to lead us into 1.4 and beyond.

Thank you Sijin for agreeing to adopt this lot.

Last edited by mimartin; 09-21-2012 at 04:25 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
There'll be a few minor changes around here, but TWC is still the official guild for the LucasArts Fan Network and it's still very much open to the members here... though now we have a lot more members coming from a lot more different places as well.

We'll bring you all more details pretty soon once we've worked out everything and finalised all the plans.

Oh yeah... one other thing, I'm back in the game

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Oh yeah... one other thing, I'm back in the game
'Bout damn time.

Speaking of which, I'm going to start making appearances again. I'm starting to become less busy with mods and such.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Guilds > The Walking Carpets & Imperialist Basterds > Hello!