lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Playthrough videos with the TSLCRM?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
mattig89ch

Playthrough videos with the TSLCRM?

Hey all,

I my mythology teacher is a big star wars fan (awesome right?). But she isn't a gamer, and has no interest in buying the game and playing through it. She does, however, want to watch some videos of the game play.

So I'm trying to find someone who has recorded their gameplay with the The Sith Lords Content Restoration mod, i'm not 100% thats the right name. Its the mod that restored some of the cut content. If the gameplay had that peragus imporvement mod as well that would be awesome, but its not required.

I'm trying to stay away from any other mods with this because shes more interested in the story then anything else.

Quote:
528) ... and you make her do it half naked, in undies only. o.O ... and you extend this to your female boss
583 - Your female boss agrees
530) Your boss thinks you nuts for trying to wield a lightsaber
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Meaning a let's play? Unfortunately, it seems that most of them on Youtube use the Xbox version, even if they are somewhat recent(completed or not), even if they were started in the last year or so.

I do know of at least one user who played the game with TSLRCM(1.7 at least), but it isn't finished, and I don't know if it will be. The playlist is here - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2D0178860476F504

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
mattig89ch

ha! Awesome, thanks. I'd do it myself, but I have precious little free time right now.

Btw, did I get the mod name right? Thats not Team Gizkas? I always get TSLCRM and TSLRCM mixed up.

Quote:
528) ... and you make her do it half naked, in undies only. o.O ... and you extend this to your female boss
Old 09-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattig89ch View Post
ha! Awesome, thanks. I'd do it myself, but I have precious little free time right now.

Btw, did I get the mod name right? Thats not Team Gizkas? I always get TSLCRM and TSLRCM mixed up.
Yeah, it is TSLRCM. Although Team Gizka might've done a lot of work in their efforts, they never really released anything(if they have, I doubt that it is readily available now). Oh, Gizka's project was called "TSLRP".

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #5
zbyl2

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder 
Never watched it myself, but it looks like this guy has whole playtrough of TSLRCM 1.7. It seems that he started uploading 1.8.1 as well, with the most recent part added yesterday.
zbyl2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
mattig89ch

Thanks all.

do we know if there is a ls play through?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (so R and C reverted ).
And we have done fixes of Peragus ourself, so Ulic's Peragus fixmod isn't compatable.

As far as I know, only 1.7 playthroughs have been around. Of course, that's mostly since 1.8(.1) isn't out that long...
Hassat Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
mattig89ch

ah, my mistake then. and its good to see you guys are still improving the mod. It is a fine work of programming and modeling. I only with I could help.

has anyone come across any light side play throughs?

Quote:
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Playthrough videos with the TSLCRM?