lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotoR I EffectDamageIncrease() bugged?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-31-2016, 05:12 PM   #1
quantumpencil
@quantumpencil
Lurker

KotoR I EffectDamageIncrease() bugged?

I've added Force Enlightenment to Kotor I with a script -- and I've made it so that LS powers are better when used by LS players, DS are better when used by DS, and the two "ultimate" powers (Enlightenment and Force Reap) have special bonuses if you max alignment. For Force Enlightenment it is:

Click to reveal code:
Show spoiler

Everything here works fine except for the EffectDamageIncrease bonus -- which shows up correctly in the character screen, but doesn't do anything in damage calculations. Is this a known issue?
quantumpencil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2016, 09:52 PM   #2
Fair Strides
@Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumpencil View Post
Click to reveal code:
Show spoiler
It seems the EffectDamageIncrease is a bonus to whatever damage type you give it. In this case, it seems that the bonus would only be given for DAMAGE_TYPE_LIGHT_SIDE when you deal the damage already.

That, or it seems that DAMAGE_TYPE_LIGHT_SIDE is damage versus those with an alignment greater than 50... So you would only see it if you were fighting something with a "good" alignment.

All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.7 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Gamer > Community > The Star Forge > Knights of the Old Republic series > Holowan Laboratories > KotoR I EffectDamageIncrease() bugged?