lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cheats
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Scorge
Jedi Protector

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Cheats

Not sure if I need to put it here, but anyway. I have entered EnableCheats=1 under Game Options in the swkotor2.ini and I've tried everything but its still not working in game I press ~ then put "warp....." and it doesn't work it just makes the character bring up inventory and makes him move. Anybody know how to fix this?

And with windowed mode I've done everything I need to do and it doesn't bring windowed mode on, just full screen. This is making me angry.

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorge View Post
Not sure if I need to put it here, but anyway. I have entered EnableCheats=1 under Game Options in the swkotor2.ini and I've tried everything but its still not working in game I press ~ then put "warp....." and it doesn't work it just makes the character bring up inventory and makes him move. Anybody know how to fix this?

And with windowed mode I've done everything I need to do and it doesn't bring windowed mode on, just full screen. This is making me angry.
I've been encountering the same thing. For both KOTORs.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
Scorge
Jedi Protector

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I think I figured it out. When I select run as admin when opening kotor2.exe the cheat console starts working for me. See if this works for you LDR.

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Yes! It works! Thanks.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > Ebon Hawk's Machine Room > Cheats