lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSLRCM 1.8.1 issue with black screen, help!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Muriel
Lurker

TSLRCM 1.8.1 issue with black screen, help!

Was having a great time playing kotor 2 when I had just finished Dantooine and boarded the Ebon Hawk, I decided to level my characters before hitting up the next planet and when I went to leave the ship the screen went black. I can leave Dantooine and disembark on other planets it seems but on returning to Dantooine I get the same black screen. Is this a vanilla bug or inherent to tslrcm?

I can sign up for the deadly stream site (official tslrcm help site) but cannot post to ask for help so its fairly useless.

Mods:
Official patch
TSLRCM 1.8.1
Jedi Temple
Force Fashion II (the two conflicting files were removed)
Movement/animation fix
visual effects TSL
High level force powers
Force powers with Armors
Redhair asian female
sith assassins with sabers
Mandalorian Knights armor mod (yes it has a couple of kreia skins but I removed them and even tried uninstalling this mod completely and nothing changed)

Please, if anyone has any idea whats up let me know!
Muriel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
Warlord664

Current Game: swtor
Contest winner - Modding 
When the screen turns black try pressing the windows button on your keyboard, then pull the game back up. Thats what worked for me.

Lets rock and role play!

http://xat.com/TSLModding
Warlord664 is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
Muriel
Lurker

Great I'll try that if it happens again. I loaded a archived save about an hour back before the last battle on dantooine and redid it. I think the error maybe had something to do with me turning in the hypospanner (or whatever) you find in the broken droid to the NPC outside (in order to get him to fight for the militia). The first time I turned it in after the battle was over, second time before and no bug. Other than that the only thing I did differently was not show the dock NPC my lightsaber... Which would be funny if that was the bug because it says he will "cause you problems" on dantooine, lol.
Muriel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > TSLRCM 1.8.1 issue with black screen, help!