lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Looking to find comprehensive, chronological SW compendium from start to finish.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
broseidon07
Lurker

Looking to find comprehensive, chronological SW compendium from start to finish.

I've browsed countless forums, the wookieepedia, etc.

I'm trying to find a summation of all major events, whether they're summarized or not, from start to finish with everything we know about star wars (IN ORDER PLEASE) <3.

Okay, maybe not every single tiny detail, but a lot, going back to at least 26,000 BBY and beyond.

I can only read certain articles here and there on the wookiepedia, but I get lost very quickly in my head trying to sort what goes where and which happened first, etc etc. This is why I'm looking for things more or less in order.

I'm relatively new to star wars and played KOTOR and loved it. Playing SWTOR now, but I want to know so much more.
broseidon07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Looking to find comprehensive, chronological SW compendium from start to finish.