lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is dueling with 2 lightsabers unfair...?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-21-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
CaptainCrazy
Lurker

Smile Is dueling with 2 lightsabers unfair...?

Ever since i've played this i have been pretty damn good fighting with 2 lightsabers. Well i don't mean from the very beginning, i perfected my fighting style and can now pretty much take on 3 people at once in multiplayer.

I can duel with 1 lightsaber, i'm not bad at it at all but i am far better when yielding 2.

My question is, is this technically unfair to the opposition as they only have 1 lightsaber so only have half the chance, you can do twice the attack that they can.

The reason i ask is because i've recently started to play KOTF again and i'm brushing up on my dueling technique and the thought crossed my mind..

Thanks!
CaptainCrazy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Is dueling with 2 lightsabers unfair...?