lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: What era would you like SWBF3's story to be set in?
Original Trilogy 0 0%
Prequel Trilogy 0 0%
Sequel (EP7) 0 0%
All 3 8 100.00%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: SWBF 3 Story
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Jamps

SWBF 3 Story

Now that we know SWBF 3 is happening, what era would you like to see the story set in? The OT, PT or the sequel trilogy? Maybe all three, as they did the OT and PT in SWBF2? I imagine we will be able to relive Star Wars moments from all the movies given the teaser trailer's content, but what of the story?

I find it difficult to believe they won't include some sort of content from the new movie, given the release date. It would be exciting to use the new factions, characters, and worlds from the movie before it comes out. Maybe they'll attempt to link the new movie to the existing franchise through the new game like TFU did. There are so many possibilities with this.

Thoughts?
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2013, 12:10 AM   #2
Isaac Clarke

Since the ST isn't out yet, it is difficult to make a decision.

All three.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2014, 12:58 AM   #3
HED
Rookie

I'm guessing it'll be set in the original trilogy. I'm assuming that Abrams and the others will be be keeping details about Episode VII very close to their chests and that'd preclude them from sharing it with EA in detail.

"HOW CAN YU TRET MEH LIKE DAT"
HED is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
Christos K
Forumite

Original and Prequel on Release, with Sequel trilogy as DLC corresponding with each movie as it's released.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > SWBF 3 Story