lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
Darth Reptinus
Banned

Question REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!

I have been working on adding new characters to KoToR, textures are compiled and finished, but even after following the instructions from 3 different .2da editing tuts, 2 different tsl patcher tuts and 2 different walk-through tuts on how to add new characters to the game I still cannot for the love of God make this thing work! I am a graphic designer for a living, but coding and hex editing have never been my strong suit. I NEED HELP PLZ! I can either send the files, skype call for a walk through anything, 2 weeks of trying and still doesn't work ...
Darth Reptinus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
Malxados
Rookie

Current Game: Warframe, SC Blacklist, KOTOR1
I'd recommend A: formulating an actual, specific question, or at least explaining what you've done and what exactly isn't working; and B: posting questions related to *your* modding in the general Holowan Labs area, rather than the "Modding requests" subforum, which is used for people to ask *others* to create mods.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8, NKJV)
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23, NKJV)

Ask me about my sig!

Bao-Dur: I'll take the one who was stupid enough to threaten us instead of shoot us when he had the chance.

k_inc_force bothers me.
Malxados is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
Phildevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Reptinus View Post
I have been working on adding new characters to KoToR, textures are compiled and finished, but even after following the instructions from 3 different .2da editing tuts, 2 different tsl patcher tuts and 2 different walk-through tuts on how to add new characters to the game I still cannot for the love of God make this thing work! I am a graphic designer for a living, but coding and hex editing have never been my strong suit. I NEED HELP PLZ! I can either send the files, skype call for a walk through anything, 2 weeks of trying and still doesn't work ...
Maybe you could take this to RedRob41? He already did this kind of stuff, if memory serves...
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!