lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Miles Sound System (Again).
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
notmyrealaccount1111
Lurker

Question Miles Sound System (Again).

I've gotten back into KOTOR (specifically TSL) again after an extended period of time and found several things;
1) My old account will no longer login and does not exist -- also, the contact page is dead.
2) The old Miles Sound System stuff no longer exists on the net. I've been googling for the past hour or so and my skills seem to be lacking.

From what i've read, it was taken down in about 2011 and has not resurfaced since.
I've tried doing various work arounds including renaming (VLC didnt seem to work), kotorwav2mp3 (which crashes with tested several dialogues), RAD tools and kotortool. None of which I could get working.

I know there have been PMs sent with the tool in the past. Was wondering if it's hosted somewhere or if I can be PM'd the details.

Pretty sure this is the correct place for this question.

Thanks all.
notmyrealaccount1111 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Miles Sound System (Again).