lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Questions on modding Battlefront
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
Questions on modding Battlefront

I don't know if this is the right place to place this, but I'd like to ask questions about modding battlefront and this was the place i saw with mod in the tittle.

1) So I noticed era mods, map mods, slight ui mods, weapon load out and things like that, but i was wondering if there were any other kinds of modding/mods for battlefront, maybe one to add side galactic conquest so that it has a bit more strategic fighting?

Quack
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
So I got no Response for about a month and I looked into and saw none of what I wanted, I wonder and ask again if it is possible to Make a multisided (like 2-5[or more] sided) war, so its a bit risk feeling

Quack
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Questions on modding Battlefront