lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Modding tools for Mac?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
1Leonard
Lurker

Modding tools for Mac?

Well hello there, it has been some time.

I remember discovering this place some 8 years ago, and making my first reskins when I was 12. I remember being pretty good at it (for a twelve year old at least) and I was even able to find a way to remodel some of the head models, just by tinkering and trial and error and with help of the replacer tool (I think it was called), I think some of my mods are still somewhere hidden on filefront. Anyways, I made my first steps into tinkering with software because of you guys, and for that I thank you.

I'm kind of getting the urge back to create some new player characters for KotOR 2 but I have some questions. I only have acces to OSX, currently I'm running KotOR 2 with the newest TSLRCM and M478EP through a wrapper in WINE. I am able to use whichever mod I want, so there won't be a problem on that side. Rather, I'm wondering if there are alternatives for the modding tools that are available, has anyone ever only used OSX to mod the game? Could I remodel some heads without windows? Has there been significant jumps in what we can and cannot do?
1Leonard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
Sithspecter
Big things are coming...

Current Game: Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder LFN Staff Member 
There are not any Mac specific tools that I know of unfortunately. However, I am not an expert in the Mac realm, so maybe someone else on the site knows a way around this issue.

Sithspecter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2014, 08:12 PM   #3
1Leonard
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithspecter View Post
There are not any Mac specific tools that I know of unfortunately. However, I am not an expert in the Mac realm, so maybe someone else on the site knows a way around this issue.
Thanks anyways! I'll probably look into it this summer when I have the time for it
1Leonard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding tools for Mac?