lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JK map Importer Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-23-2002, 02:39 PM   #1
dbv_3

Angry JK map Importer Help

Ok ok ok I have zero for editing exp. all I want to be able to do is convert the JK maps so I can use them in JK2. The readme that came with the importer does not make sense to me. Can some one break it down. In a nutshell I need to know how to add the importer ini file and dll to the program. Any help will help.

Thanks
dbv_3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2002, 02:47 PM   #2
dr0id

Put the "jk2JKLimport.dll" in "[JK2Radiant.exe Path]\Plugins", you will need to manually create the "Plugins" directory. The documentation tells you to put the INI file in this directory too but that is wrong. The INI file should be put in the same directory as JK2Radiant.exe (bug; will be fixed in the next version).

JKLimport will now be available from the "Plugins" menu.
dr0id is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #3
_JaKaL_
Lurker

I have some old JK1 maps I made, big ones and I was hoping I could import them into radiant and use them for proper scale so I dont end up with poor remakes like the Battleground Jedi that came with JO. But my problem is I can find that JKLImporter anywhere, all dead links. Anyone know where I can find it?
_JaKaL_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > JK map Importer Help