lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Omnipresent Chaos, Battle For All.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-24-2002, 07:17 PM   #81
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
*A new contact flies by Cracken's Eva at high speeds, and amazingly distintigrates his fleet! all of it! Anger swell,ed and he turned his eva toward the planet. his anger boiled, and Eva started to break loose! It's helmet which contained it's head came unhunged, and it roarded with ferocity! The Eva brought it's hands back, swirling with Dark Energies of the Sith and the Dark Side, and when he brought them togeather, a massive evergy blast 2000ft wide eminated from the Eva.It streaked toward the planet, and destroyed it!

The Eva, now iwth it's wing out streached, moved with increadible haste to the main protoss fleet. There, he will kill. and kill. and kill untill there is no more to kill.

Inside, there was an empty Nerv suit. A meter showed. Synch ratio:1000%. a small warning light blinked.
Cracken and Evangelion Unit 01 were now one.*

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2002, 07:29 PM   #82
Jem

((OOS: Uh-oh, Now I've done it... Deac, if you skipped page 2 to directly go to page 3 be sure to check my last post on page 2, I have important stuff for you there...))

The First Wave of the Protoss Fleet arrives in the Zone were Lord Cracken's fleed used to be.

"What is wrong? There is nothing here! Is it possible that the Observers have made a mistake?"

As The Carrier Executor tries to figure out what is going on a white bright light rushes at full speed towards his fleet...

My mind is a swirling miasma of scintillating thoughts and turgid ideas.
Not to sound like a capitalist oppressor, but I have people who do that for me now.

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Jem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2002, 01:59 PM   #83
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*The Eva came at the first carrier, leveled it's rife, and fired. 180 Gigawatts of energy rushed at the helpless carrier, the blast deflectied, but the carrier's shields were no more.
Excellent.
The Eva closed in, and at point blank, fired the rifle again. The Carrier distintigrated into nothing, the blast ripping it apart.
Small interceptors swirled around it, their shots bouncing of the Eva's now impenitrable AT field. Eva outstreched it's hands, and a brilliant white light hit all the small snub fighters. Thier minds, raped and left to nothing.
The power of God.
One by one, Eva mercelislly destroyed them. Another carrier. Eva outstreched it's AT field, and the carrier rammed into it, exploding brilliantly.

And so it went. for hours, waves of Protoss came at Evangelion, only to be destroyed.

Old 05-25-2002, 04:24 PM   #84
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*They've done it! Cracken and Grendal have succesfully planed out an attack so well the renforcements would arrive to overwheim and crush the enemy fleet!

Grendal's fleet had arrived! approx 1500 super Deathstars have arrived each jumping out of light speed and now of withs left of crackens fleet and eva just about to leave, all the SDS's open fire onto the front line, creating a massive screen of lasers each of that had the approx 1.5x effectiveness in power that the Akria had*

Grendal talking to Cracken through force with glee: "We have done it, our foes are going to be crushed!"

Cracken relucktantly: "I'm afriad this isnt over yet"

*Suddenly an attack from nowwhere nearly 20% of the super death stars where destroyed!*
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2002, 04:28 PM   #85
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((OOS:Scar, when a person melds with an Eva, he is no longer existant. he comletly, in body and mind, becomes on withe Evangelion, and has to WILLINGLY want to return.
So, you can't talk to me. at all. not until i return to the physical.))

Old 05-25-2002, 04:35 PM   #86
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

oh yeah... duh. um okay, maybe i attpemp it get ahold of you and not be able to
Old 05-25-2002, 05:52 PM   #87
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
[Lord Deac! Now that's cool!]

You are my most loyal lieutenant, Zassek. You were the mightiest fremen leader who was ready to die at my whim. And now, you are re-born. It is not your place to leave this world yet.

*Deac is informed of the Eva*

Fool! It is powered by evil itself! The dark lord will fall to Darkkiller, the blade of the bone of Deac!

*The sword glows. The Evil one's force's approach. A huge Darktrooper, the new MK3 towers over Deac. Deac, in response to the challenge, enlarges himself and halves it in one swift stroke.*

Evil must be opposed! Come, dark filth Evangelion, polluting the name of beautiful beings is one of thy lesser crimes!

*The Blade glows with lightening*

Godlike...no. You have merely strong pyshcic abilities. I am an Avatar of the All Father. Prepare to meet thine end!

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2002, 02:03 AM   #88
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((OOS: first, i'm waiting on Jem. Second, Evangelion is built from the Angel Adam, FATHER of humanity, and Adam was BORN FROM GOD HIMSELF. Eva is an extension of notonly the pilot, but God him/herself. Read up, yo.))

Old 05-27-2002, 03:37 PM   #89
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Sith=Evil. Therefore, you have taken something good and turned it evil]

Afraid, Sith. That is all you are. A sith in a metal suit. I am far greater. I am the Mahdi, their messiah. Divine or not, I intend to rid this universe of evil. You will be cleansed.

Old 05-27-2002, 06:53 PM   #90
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((OOS: Technically, Eva's purpose was to defeat God's Angels......and to bring the forced evolution of human kind....))

*Eva sat amongst the ruins of the Protoss fleet. It's eyes burned with hatred, and purpose....*

Old 05-27-2002, 08:35 PM   #91
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((OOS: Eva was a creation of man to defeat the "messengers of God" (the Angels) copied from the genetic code of Adam. But since when was Eva an extension of God? Oh wellz...it's a godmode RPG anyways

Hehe...I love Evangelion ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 03:28 PM   #92
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Then it is clear. I am the fighter here on the Side of God. Chosen from humanity. I am not a God Emperor-

I am an Angel

*Deac walks amognst the ruins of the Protoss. An army that died for a person they did not even know. He sees the Eva sitting amognst the dead, and Deac is filled with his righteous Rage against evil*

You can run no further, dark one.

Old 05-28-2002, 06:51 PM   #93
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Evangelion sits amongst the ruins, appears to be eating... something... Eva hears Deac and turns, and the grotesque sight of protoss body parts is seen falling from Eva's mouth. It's wailed, and stood up. It's left shoulder storage fin opens and reveals a lightsaber. it falls into Eva's right hand, and Eva ignights it. Surprisingly agaile, Eva slashes at Deac, leaving a gash across his chest.... reavealing an S^2 organ......*

Old 05-28-2002, 08:55 PM   #94
Jem

"Why does this primitive AT field resist us? give me Observer report"

No Observer survived long enough to do a complete scan on the EVA. the only Information that the Fleet Executor had was that the AT field seemed to be infinitly amplified.

"How can this be?"

Suddenly the two Psionic Meldings simutaniously speak in the surviving Protoss minds and all those who have not yet participated in the battle.

"Enough! To many have joined the Psionic Melding, us, already. WE the Dark and Light Psionic Melding, creators of the Protoss, order the Protoss to cease the attack. You have failed your ultimate test to acheive perfect beingness. Can you not see that the EVA and Emperor are only one? His Psionic force is part of the AT field, this as you know it is the secret behind our plasma shield but contrary to us he as used 200% of his Psionic force thus ending his physical existance. This renders him almost invincible, but he is nothing compared to us, the source of his power is us the Psionic Melding, what they call the "force". Without us this mortal is nothing and compared to us he is nothing, just an other apportunist of our exces Psionic Melding. Protoss, you have failed to call upon the inner Psionic Melding we have given you and only saw power through weaponry, you have deceaved us. Once you learn to harness the Melding every single one of you can destroy this emperor with a simple thought but you have yet to learn before this is possible. We, your creators, ask you to stop the strike and observe this Deac and reborn Zassek who know how to harness our Psionic Melding, watch and learn Protoss, watch and learn, it will be your last lesson..."

The Voices fade away and the Protoss, ashamed, silently observe the scene telepathically.

Zassek is along side Lord Angel Deac. And stands back, knowing that he should not disturb the duel between the Lord Angel and the Lord Devil. The Eva slashes Deac who didn't evade because he knew he had nothing to fear from the EVA. Deac is injured but this means nothing. Zassek detects the injury and casts a level 3 minor heal, it is as the gash never existed...

Not to sound like a capitalist oppressor, but I have people who do that for me now.

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 05-29-2002, 03:32 PM   #95
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Fool. Hate can harm us both, as can rage. But you have one far major weakness I don't. Your blood is dark and full of evil. Let me "Cleanse it"!

*Deac casts a powerful heal spell. The power of this love and goodness burns at the Eva, tearing though it's dark power, weakening it from the inside. This anti-poision has the effect of a very strong poison to the Eva.*

Old 05-29-2002, 07:13 PM   #96
Jem

"Evil one, the Holy Water Burn is having it's effect on you, there is no escape and soon you will be cleansed..."

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 05-29-2002, 07:48 PM   #97
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Eva reeled, and screamed in pain, it's flesh underneath it's armor burning. Suddenly, the Eva fell silent, it's limp body crashing to the floor.

it twitched. again, more rapidly, suddenly, It's AT fieled expanded rapidly, crushing all but Deac and Zassek, who were barely able to stand against it's force. Suddenly, it's eyes lit up once again, and it roared with fury. The Eva jumped, and landed in a crouched position, much like a turtle. It suddenly sprag at Zassek, and began devouring him. And arm thrown off, a leg bitten and chewed. It clawed at it's Zassek's face, ripping what remained of the flesh off, and begain destroying it's computer brain. it took what remained of it's head, and broke it on it's knee, it stood, and roared with fury and pain!

((OOS: Watch episode 20 of Neon Genesis Evangelion. An Eva Beserk is an unstoppable force... even without exaggeration.))

Deac took advantage, and cut it's arm off! Eva screamed, and pushed it's AT field against Deac, who was trying to regain balance after his quick move. He was flung far, and landed witha sickening crunch.

Eva cluched it's now severed arm, and went to a ruined protoss carrier. It stripped a long, arm length strip of metal, and put it into it;s shoulder socket, it hanging. Amazingly, Eva's body began forming around it, using the metal as skeletal structure. A few seconds, and a new arm was fully formed.

Eva eyed his target, which was getting up from the blow.*

Old 05-30-2002, 01:41 PM   #98
Jem

((OOS, don't worry, I've seen every episode of Evangelion. But contrary to most people I find that anime not to be amazing))

The EVA thought he had finished with Cyborg Zassek but without this evil knowing it, the remains of Zassek had risen and also started to reform.
Unlike the EVA, Zassek did not need any exterior help by using metal as skeletal structure. His mechanical body parts were reformed from some sort of liquid metal that sprouted out of every dislocated parts and merged. As for the biological fragments that were in him, ludicrous Mitosis, cell division process, quickly restructered what was ripped apart. Cyborg Zassek was nor Biological nor Mechanical nor The Force, he was the fusion of those three elements. Circuits, Cells and Psionic Melding were one. There was no such thing as a central computer in him...

((OOS: Watch the episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion were that Bio/Mecha virus Angel invades Magi...))

Zassek was already reformed way before EVA could form his arm. He is surprised by his own power and as EVA turns and spots him it rushed and strikes Zassek that seemed to be cut in two. Then from behind the EVA something reaches for the jammed Entry Plug and starts pulling it away. EVA tries to figure out who is doing thisby turning his head and sees Zassek, again:

"Fool! The Zassek you thought you had cut in two was only a reflection of myself, my shadow. My evade speed being almost infinitly faster than the one of light my image still remained while I was already behind you..."

Zassek keeps on pulling the Entry Plug that is retained by the force while EVA desperatly tries to take him off his back. The Entry Plug slowly starts to budge but the resistance is so immense that Zassek's arms begin to rip apart.

((OOS: Watch Ghost in a Shell when Motoko Kusanagi, the Cyborg girl, tries to open the tank's vault.))

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."

Last edited by Jem; 06-05-2002 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-30-2002, 05:30 PM   #99
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((OOS I did. ****, looks like i'm screwed. hehe))
*Clawing, reaching, EVA screamined in agony. Suddenly, it's AT Field pushed Zassek, but he managed to hang on to the now loose enrty plug. Roaring, Eva jumped and fell onto it's back, crushing Zassek.

It did it again. and again, and AGAIN, high with every jump, with more force, and rage each time. Zassek's cirutry crushed, eva reached and pulled away Zassek's limp hand form the entry plug, and Eva's body covered the plug with thick organic resin, which dried into a hard armor around it.
((OOS: Took me a sec, but i figured how to get you offa my back))
Now, it turned to Deac, who was rushing madly at Eva. Swinging, Deac tried to hit it, but missed. it was amazingly fast, Eva was.
A down ward slash, and Eva caought Deacs wrist, stopping the blow, and began crushing it. Deac screamed with pain, tried to punch Eva with his free arm, but that was also caught, and Eva began to crush that.
a struggle between wills.

Old 05-30-2002, 06:25 PM   #100
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Deac roars in anger. This beast is strong, but then he remembers something. Something his priest had told him to read. He creates a chain of light and empowers it with love, and lassoos (Sp?) the Eva whilst Zassek pulls on the link.

Read Revelation, you LOSE!

Old 05-30-2002, 10:04 PM   #101
Jem

((OOS:I made a mistake in my previous post, In the first "OOS" I meant to say: "contrary to most people I find that anime not to be amazing". forgot the "not" there... Deac I have no idea what revelation is so I have no idea what is going to happen...))

Zassek doesn't fully compute what exactly Lord Angel Deac wants to accomplish with the link but he knows he can trust him so he just pulls with all his might.
The Link shines brighter and brighter...

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 05-31-2002, 10:57 AM   #102
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Eva is cought by the mysterious white, light, but the enemy doesn;t notice the small orange light below the line...
Suddenly The AT field expands, breaking the white webbing that contains the Eva, and it envelops Deac and Zassek.
A dome forms around the three fighters, and the AT field reverses it's direction, pushing in instead of out.
Inside the Entry Plug, the Nerv Suit is now once again conatined a human body, Cracken, and his finger was held over the red button labeled S^2 engine over heat. he pressed it. The Eva started to glow, and it exploded with a massive force.... but the explosion suddenlly started to reverse, and in place of EVA, was a black spot.
The AT field suddenly collapesed, creating a Sea of Dirac, sucking in all that was in the field, Deac, Zassek couldn't escape, and they were placed into the new dimension of nothing.

The entire planet, gone. The protoss were amazed.
Noone survived.*

Old 05-31-2002, 06:12 PM   #103
Jem

((OOS: You must be refering to that episode were the body of the Angel was what they thought was it's shadow...))

None survived, at least that's what the Protoss thought...

Darkness, emptyness, nothingness...

Zassek's sensors failed to detect anything and even after he had put his nervous system Online he couldn't feel anything. He quickly did a self scan to check if it was due to damage he might have but nothing, he was as optimal as he could be.

"This does not compute."

In this dimenson, the 5th dimention, all physical laws that apply in the 3rd dimension were totally modified, notion of time and space converged and had no meaning. Zassek tried detecting other lifeforms, Deac and the Evil one in particular, but no aura was emitted from them. This is when he noticed that he also didn't emit any aura, could it be that the Psionic Melding, the Force, was inexistant in this mysterious dark and unknow dimension?

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 05-31-2002, 07:10 PM   #104
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((OOS: yeah, and this is what happend to Eva Unit 04.))

*Inside the Sea, far from the two, Cracken sat silently, laughing maniacally.*

Old 05-31-2002, 07:20 PM   #105
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Revelation is the last book of the Bible. It details God's final defeat of evil and the ending of the world.]

This is strange. But I can adapt. You are just a man in a suit. This form is what I really am. Get out of the robot and prove your power.

Old 06-03-2002, 12:23 AM   #106
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Drifting in a mere short ranger fighter, with all of his and the protoss' fleet in ruin.
very few survivers.
As Grendal's fuel is about to run out due to a search of a possible feighter or something, form either side. nothing of use.
Grendal turns off his engines and desides to go a drift.
when his O2 ran out, he'd be one with the force.
be one with Cracken. Be one with his maker...

(OSS remember when grendal dies, all of his dark side power will fuse with Cracken. thus making Cracken even more stronger)
Old 06-03-2002, 04:45 PM   #107
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Come out of the suit. Show me your real power. Not that of a feeble machine.

Old 06-04-2002, 06:52 PM   #108
Jem

Zassek hears the echoes of Lord Angel Deac's taunts. Using the super computer that is within him he calculates the dimensions echoe resonance factor. Once this is done Zassek proceeds in a playback of the echo he heard and mesures it's intensity in Decibels. Using andvance Quantum Physics Calcus and yet undiscovered theories of "Sound travel in the 5th dimension", theories he has just finished researching on and mastered, he determines Deac's exact position.

Zassek hurries and heads towards Deac. He notices that has 12.56382% of his speed which is caused by the Dimension ackward Gravitational laws.

On his way Zassek discovers new Scientific theories in which this dimension functions, theories that are completely absurd and preposterious in the dimension he is used to. For instance, an object falling downwords will not accelerate and keep the same direction, It can accelerate but afterwords it can slow down or just stop and all of this while it follows an undetermined course, zigzaging from one spot to an other. Zassek solves this crazy phenomenom by calculating that in this dimension their are several gravitational centres, not only one. This peculiarity makes it, of course, very difficult to travel but Zassek quickly adapts by predicting the the course he is suppose to follow because of the dimentional law and by countering it with the proper mouvements. He then puts his researches in automatic mode once he spots Lord Deac and notices that he has also adapted with this dimension...

"At last I find you Lord Deac. I cannot seem to detect the Evil Cracken, Energy flow is inexistant in this dimension. Tell me, since Energy is inexistant, can you use the Force in here?"

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 06-05-2002, 11:13 AM   #109
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

GRendal has parished. all the energy that made him, and that has evolved over the years has returned to Cracken.
Cracken and Grendal are now one.
Old 06-06-2002, 07:26 PM   #110
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Cracken is adrift, alone is his victory.... suddenly, his mind is blaring, like a million voices yelling at once*
GET OUT! STOP IT!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
*Cracken is inheriting Grandels power, and suddenly, a white ball envelops him.

Far, far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far away, Zassek and Deac make out an infentesimally small white stream of light.*

Old 06-07-2002, 03:24 PM   #111
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Victory???]

*Deac sees the light, and he and Zassek begin to walk to it's source*

Old 06-09-2002, 06:38 PM   #112
Jem

The Evil one's shadowy grim silhouette begins to be visible and Deac and Zassek dash towards him. Deac prepares his saber but because of the dimension's particular gravitational laws the sabers is bent like a U-turn. Evil Cracken is faced with the same problem when he activates his saber. While Deac and Cracken are busy trying to figure out what's wrong with their respective sabers Zassek takes advatange of Cracken's distraction and gives the first blow:

"OMEGA WAVEPUNCH !!!!"

Zassek extends his arm as if he was giving a punch and an unknow wave comes out of his fist and hurries towards Cracken who is immediately propulsed 20 metres away.

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 06-10-2002, 04:23 PM   #113
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac is unafraid. Placing his blade in his scabbard, he draws bows of burning flame and lightning, and fires them faster then the eye can see at Cracken*

Old 06-14-2002, 08:24 PM   #114
Jem

((OOS: No one seems to be posting anymore... Please confirm if everybody wants to stop this RPG so I can Conclude.))

Evil Cracken rises only to spot Zassek rushing towards him. Zassek gives a high Hurrican Kick but Cracken saw it coming and quickly parries and gives a powerful upercut right on Zassek's chin, dislocating it and almost ripping his head off. Zassek is thrown upwords by this hit but succeeds in flipping over and using his boosters he accelerates his downfall, armes extended and fists towards Evil Cracken. Cracken receives the blow on the thorax, this blow is so immense that he is temporarly unable to breath. Zassek takes advantage of Cracken's chocked status and gives a Dash Double Dread Kick followed by many critical point hits causing a very deadly ultra 65 hits combo that ends with a blowing upercut.
Evil Cracken can be seen propulsed and landing several meters away.

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 06-19-2002, 03:43 AM   #115
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

(OSS, CRAPPY ATTEMPT TO GET BACK INTO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

*Grendal's energies help Cracken heal his wounds almost instantaniously*

Old 06-19-2002, 08:14 AM   #116
Jem

((OOS and not OSS: It wasn't an attempt to get back on this, I just don't like leaving stuff undone, even if it ain't critical. I don't have time to post right now, maybe tomorow.))

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 06-19-2002, 08:52 AM   #117
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((OOS: Sorry, but i kinda lost intrest. I'll make this interesting))

Cracken's Eva's wounds healed, however, cracken was still dazed after that flurry of attacks. Suddenly, Zassek strick again, and Deac fired blast after blast of power magiks. The Eva screamed, like wise did cracken. It fell onto it's knees, doubling over in pain. It looked at it's assailents, and down came an energy beam to the head of the Eva.
The nerv receptors fired off, and Cracken was in incredible pain. He screamed, grabbing at his throat.

The Eva powered down, no movment was inside. Cracken, dead, cut his own neck.

They won, but how to get out of the Sea of Dirac.....

Old 06-20-2002, 06:11 AM   #118
Jem

The whole dimension revolving around Cracken's and his Eva's existance it began erasing it self, slowly ceasing to exist. Deac and Zassek were surrounded by this nothingness that spread quickly towards Cracken's corps. They were going to be submerged in the "nothing" and in a last and desperate attempt to escape it they began in releasing the most energy possible to try and create a barrier, or if lucky a Quantum Leap. They could only slow down the approaching doom as their force release fused and became more and more intense. The Force bcame so grand that a gate opened just in time, they had succeeded in Quantum Leaping.
Hours passed before Deac and Zassek regained consciouness, almost lifeless due to the energy release. Back in their dimension they realized something was wrong, nothing was like before, everything was so diifferent. It is at this point that Zassek realized that time was different in this dimension and in the 5th one and with the space distortions that Quatum leaps create they found themselves to be in their world's past. An unknow past, so far back during the Primitive Universe. They seemed to be the only intelligent species to exist. They had defeated Cracken but at what cost? and for what? Nothing had a meaning anymore and nothing was accomplised. Everthing that they believed in and fought for was saved but didn't exist anymore, there was no point. And knowing that a living being can die but it's Psionic Melding always lives on, did the evil Cracken really cease to exist?

THE END?

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Old 06-21-2002, 01:44 AM   #119
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[You seem to have forgotten something: Deac's Lord Angel powers could easily help him move through time, also the Shivans can open a temporal portal. Deac's not staying in some crud past for long]

Old 06-21-2002, 02:10 AM   #120
Jem

[Zassek doesn 't care much either because he has now mastered Quantum Leaping. All of this is only for dramatic effect.]

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > Omnipresent Chaos, Battle For All.