lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Omnipresent Chaos, Battle For All.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-21-2002, 06:29 AM   #121
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
ALTERNATE ENDING! Muahahaha!!

The whole dimension revolving around Cracken's and his Eva's existance it began erasing it self, slowly ceasing to exist. Deac and Zassek were surrounded by this nothingness that spread quickly towards Cracken's corpse.
Suddenly a last great attempt at conquest, Crackens and Grendal's Combined Engery escapes from Cracken's Corpse right stright into Deac and Zassek! (cracken's energy into deac and Grendal into Zassek)
When this happened it made both not only emencely more powerful, but at the same time in a skitsophentic rage (good poor usage of english ) creating Entirely separate personailities in both beings, completey neutral.
At this, they turn to each other:

Transformed Cracken/Deac slightly dementedly: "Brother, we shall go?"
Thrasformed Grendal/Zassek: "Yes, i agree. WE shall leave this place before it all falls apart on itself..."

*Both leave the dimension, and re-entering the normal dimension, and into a surprise turn: both having dark energies (so tempation to do bad still there) they both start to destroy the universe and (sence thier light energies are still there as well) restore it, only for them to devistate it more, in an endless game of destructionand rebuilding!

THE END!

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2002, 07:19 AM   #122
Jem

Cool Guy

Sorry scarface but your ending does not apply, the RPG ended 3 posts ago and when something's said it is said and cannot be modified. You just gotta learn how to lose and besides you've had no power on the story since your character died.

Everything you just said is ruled out and doesn't have it's place here. As I said, the end was pronouced 3 posts ago and there's no going back.

My mind is a swirling miasma of scintillating thoughts and turgid ideas.
Not to sound like a capitalist oppressor, but I have people who do that for me now.

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Jem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2002, 11:14 AM   #123
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
@Scarface: Hey, stop arguing, that was a great ending. Good defeated evil at an enormous personal cost. It's classic. I love it.

@Deac: "...almost lifeless due to the energy release."

Besides, it was only an AU Deac.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2002, 05:12 AM   #124
Jem

That is true Deac, the Lord Angel may have lost all of his powers and won't get'em back... and as for Zassek, he did master Quantum Leaping but it is unsure he may use it once more because a second time would kill him and he needs his energy release to fuse with the Lord Angel's who has lost a lot of energy... It's a heavy price to pay for victory.

So Redwing you've been following this RPG since it began? I also have been eavesdropping on the Cantina . Maybe I'll pop-in one day

My mind is a swirling miasma of scintillating thoughts and turgid ideas.
Not to sound like a capitalist oppressor, but I have people who do that for me now.

Smilie of the moment:

"I like milk."
Jem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2002, 09:53 AM   #125
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
i got bored to i wanted my character to die

but i finialy decided on a alternate ending for the hell of it.
it migh tnot have been good, bu tit was for ****s and giggles anywho :P (and who says im arguing)

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > Omnipresent Chaos, Battle For All.