lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Whole Big Mess-Bookshops and Hangars on Coruscant-(formerly known as "new rpg")
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-23-2002, 03:56 AM   #41
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Deac, stunned by the sound wave weapon, gets up and sees the destroyed bookstore, and the strange men firing at the people he was with inside. Copies of his autobiography burn.

Now they've done it*

You scum! I spent months on that book!

*Deac ignites his sabers. Time for the epilogue.*

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2002, 05:20 AM   #42
Wacky_Baccy

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
(OOS: I've got a nasty stomach bug that's hit me quite hard [shaking quite violently, cramps, etc.] so I can't really be of much use - my posts would be unintelligible ...I should be back in 24 hours, but it might be a bit either side... Sorry guys... Hope you understand...)

I miss digl. ...I found digl!
Wacky_Baccy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2002, 08:28 AM   #43
armadillopillow

[OOs]: yeah well thats okei.. cause i am leaving to go to the colorado river fer a week.. ill be bak on friday tho.. but i seriously doubt i will post n e thing untill then ... but please! please!! post while im gone!!.. i expect there to be at least a handfull of new replys when i return lol well have a good week

ARMIE

*threatens you with his belt buckle*

Last edited by armadillopillow; 06-23-2002 at 01:34 PM.
armadillopillow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2002, 08:33 AM   #44
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((OOS: It's okay =D I hope you feel better ))

*the blue lizard dissapears into a crack in a walkway*

Man 1: Make sure you don't lose her on the scanner!

*two more men run up*

Man 5: Hey! What are you doing?

Man 1: What? We're trying to capture the girl!

Man 6: What?! The girl is here?

Man 1: Yeah---of course! The marker bomb went off here!

Man 5: No, the marker hasn't gone off yet!

Man 3: *notices Deac* Hey...isn't that the Jedi?

((OOS: FYI to Deac: You can't just slice these guys up Their gray suits are a kind of nanotech-based molecular armor strong enough to stop a lightsaber...tech from a different dimension))

Last edited by Redwing; 06-23-2002 at 09:54 AM.
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2002, 03:18 AM   #45
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac hurls his saber, only to have it reflect back at him.

But the force will still work...

Deac pushes the foes into the pile of his burning books...*

Old 06-24-2002, 02:32 PM   #46
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*the men left standing are stunned*

Man 2: How'd he do that?!

Man 3: *getting up from the pile of books, unaffected by the flames* He's a Jedi! That's how!

Man 1: Split up! You and you, take scanners after the target---don't lose her! We'll take care of this problem. *he motions to another confederate*

Man 5: Block this, Jedi! *tosses a device resembling a thermal detonator at Deac while quickly retreating*

Old 06-24-2002, 03:01 PM   #47
Wasslera

Forum Veteran 
*The bookstore manager returns from getting a grande double chocolate mocha coconut carmel decaf light cappo-frappachino* My store!!!!! MY BOOKS!!! My lovely lovely books!!!!! *Falls to her knees and crys* My poor lovely books, what have they done to you? *Gathers up a charred page from the ground, sobbing* Oh, the horror!! Oh, my lovelies, I'll get you back again, you'll be ok. Mommy will take care of you....*tries to put the pages back in one of the books*You'll be ok, my lovelies.
Wasslera is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2002, 01:19 AM   #48
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac force pushes the bomb back into the throwers face as it explodes. He turns to the bookstore owner*

Tragic. So many copies of my autobiography. Here *Takes a surviving copy and signs it*

From me. The surviving, first edition. I have a feeling I'll need to re-write. Enjoy it!

Old 06-25-2002, 08:46 AM   #49
Wasslera

Forum Veteran 
Owner*GLARE* I dont care about you're autobiography, you pompous, stuck up, good for nothing *Bleep* This is your fault isnt it?! *Pointing accusingly at Deac* You did this! ARRRRRR!!!!*Vaiciously attacks him, beating his chest with delicate little fists*
Old 06-25-2002, 08:49 AM   #50
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*the men scatter away from the blast*

Man 3: You idiot! Never throw something at a Jedi that he can block!

Man 5: How was I supposed to know he could block that?

Man 3: If he can't Force push it, he can block it with his lightsaber. Scatter! We'll take care of him later!

Old 06-25-2002, 02:05 PM   #51
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
An older Zhirrzh steps out of the flames, where he had been previously perusing the book selection, laser rifle drawn. The fss cutting's Elder, which he always has with him, is nowhere to be seen, probably off searching for enemies, or providing targeting data. Anyway, he wasn't there. Thrr-gilag looked around, and seeing that there didn't seem to be a need for his weapon, sheathed it. He walked over to the store owner, who appeared to be having problems, and looking once at the imposing frame of Deac, turned to speak.

Thrr-gilag: Uh, excuse me. Is there anything I can do to help?

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
superthrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2002, 05:09 PM   #52
Wasslera

Forum Veteran 
Book store owner((Who needs a name...uh, uh.....leinad): Unfortunately no....unless you can get this guy to get *hit* my *Hit* books *hit* back! *hit*
Old 06-26-2002, 02:16 AM   #53
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac looks down at the annoying bookstore man, puzzled*

Pompus? You're the one who wanted me to do a signing. You also got much bigger crowds here when I was talkling. Don't be so ungrateful

*Force pushes bookstare man, and activates a fire extinguisher*

Old 06-26-2002, 02:27 AM   #54
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Deac! The manager is a girl, not a guy...))

Old 06-26-2002, 11:43 AM   #55
Wasslera

Forum Veteran 
BSM: *Lands on her bum, still crying*My store...How could you do this?
Old 06-26-2002, 12:50 PM   #56
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
Thrr-gilag, thinking quickly, steps over to the bookstore owner. He offers her a hand, and helping her up, turns to look at Deac.

"That really was uncalled for, sir. You should apologize to this nice young lady immediately. Besides, if you don't, the Elder I have with me can see through what you're wearing--he knows about the very incriminating things you carry on you... especially the one you hide on your left thigh. Now, what'll it be?"

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Old 06-27-2002, 02:10 AM   #57
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Oops. I need eye testing]

Look mate! Who's the one extinguishing the fires here?! I only pushed her back to stop her annoying feeble punches. Now, *fires are all out* do you have a problem with jedi?

Old 06-27-2002, 08:02 AM   #58
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*while they were bickering, the mysterious men have vanished into the vast metalwork that makes up Coruscant. The sun was setting, and Deac suddenly sensed a new presence on the planet, a presence that he had sensed many times in the past...the presence of...

Fully another level beneath them, in a flat thick duracrete plateau, in an underground cantina, a gargoyle by the name of Termand Rwos enters, wearing a cloak to hide himself. He looks around for the person he is here to meet and sees him in a table at the back of the room. He goes to the table and takes a seat facing him*

((OOS: Deac, if you guys enter the bar, don't interrupt---this is scene setup ))

*side note: The other guys are still chasing Ariel and Tarin, but that is on the other side of the bookshop *

Last edited by Redwing; 06-27-2002 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-28-2002, 02:47 AM   #59
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Look, here. *The books are no longer burning* I managed to save these books. Not just my book, either. So please don't get mad. Take this *Hands over 250 credits*. I hope it pays for the damage. I don't like to hurt the public.

Old 06-28-2002, 06:29 AM   #60
Wasslera

Forum Veteran 
BSM: *Sniffle, sniffle*O.O!!! I cant take this...but maybe I can.*Pockets the money* er, thanks...
Old 06-28-2002, 06:41 AM   #61
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Termand Rwos speaks quietly with the man in the back. An eavesdropping man edges closer to the table and manages to catch some of their conversation*

T: ...girl. You don't want her here, and neither do we. We take her back, you disappear rich, everyone's alive and well and happy.

Man: No, no, she must die. I can't risk her staying alive. They'll find out, and they'll have my head.

T: I'm not going to---

M: Idiot! *in a hushed, fast whisper* Don't you realize what she is? And if there's more like her---

T: You know this isn't going to get you anywhere. Now just tell me where I can find---

M: This isn't worth the credits! If she lives, they'll find me!

T: N--

M: *noticing the eavesdropper* No! *He pulls a blaster and fires point blank at Termand Rwos, whose lightsword promptly ignites, striking the bolt to the ceiling. Rwos leaps on the table and slices the blaster in half. All across the bar, the sounds of blasters being drawn can be heard. The hapless man was right---he had been found. More men in the same grey and black outfits worn by the men who had attacked Deac were scattered throughout the bar...

But there were other 'mysterious figures' in the bar too. Behind each of the grey men, cloaked figures fling their coverings off and ignite swords. Several lightswords matching Termand Rwos', metal, glowing swords, firey swords, energy swords, all swords...

Old 06-28-2002, 03:58 PM   #62
armadillopillow

[oos]: wow! 18 posts! not bad!.. i think you guys are worthy enough to continue posting here lol (not that i'd be able to stop you if you werent worthy! lol.... unlesss... i used the force!.. huh!?.. out of order!!?.. aw come on... oh well :[oos]

*Ariel runs from the men trailed closely by Artemis.. while firing shot after shot back at her pursuers ariel turns a corner and runs through an alley-way emerging in front of the book store. Ariel runs through the middle of Thrr-gilag, Deac and the bookstore manager*
Old 06-28-2002, 04:06 PM   #63
Wasslera

Forum Veteran 
Leinad: Eep!*Almost gets knocked over, mostly by her own awkward unbalance*What's with people today? I hate mondays.*Looks at Artemis* What in the known universe....?
Old 06-28-2002, 04:19 PM   #64
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*the men chasing Artemis and Ariel stop at the sight of the Deac Starkiller. Suddenly one of their comlinks buzzes. The man speaks into it, and whispers something to his companion*

Old 06-29-2002, 02:06 AM   #65
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac turns to the bookstore girl*

Find a safe spot. Things are about to ugly.

*Ignites Sabers*

Old 06-29-2002, 03:01 AM   #66
armadillopillow

*Gehn spins around as she passes deac and withdraws from beneath her blaster holster a slender lightsaber handle which she ignites to reveal its glowing red blade*

*Gehn holds her blade upside down in her hand in preparation for an attack*
Old 06-29-2002, 05:07 AM   #67
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*The attack never comes. The two men split up and run in a different direction, down deeper into the undercity of Coruscant. They are headed for the underground cantina...*

((OOS: For some of you who are confused. that is the cantina where Termand Rwos and his buddies are ))

Last edited by Redwing; 06-29-2002 at 05:44 AM.
Old 06-29-2002, 05:35 AM   #68
Wacky_Baccy

*Tarin reaches for his seldom-used orange saber and ignites it, then starts to chase after one of the men*

[To himself]: I hope somebody else is in the mood for chasing too... I hate following people into unknown territory on my own...

Last edited by Wacky_Baccy; 06-29-2002 at 05:59 AM.
Old 06-29-2002, 07:18 AM   #69
armadillopillow

*Ariel surprised at the mens sudden retreat follows Tarin in his pursuit Ariel follows them into the depths of coruscant eventually the men disappear into a bar*
*Ariel signals to Tarin (who had fallen behind a bit) to follow her into the bar*
Old 06-30-2002, 03:43 AM   #70
Deac
Now in 4-D!

See ya!

*Deac force speeds and chases after the men, down into the undercity, leaving the damaged bookstore behind him, along with a wad of credits for the owner. Got to keep P.R up.*

Old 06-30-2002, 08:50 AM   #71
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*the two men enter the bar out of breath. The first man is met with a flaming sword to his throat. The second is met with a violet lightsword to his. The holder of the flaming sword uses a second to rapidly slice their weapons in two.*

Flaming Swordsman: *snearing* Sorry, but you two are now under the custody of the Blade Society. Or if you prefer our popular name, the Swordsmen.

Old 06-30-2002, 10:48 PM   #72
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac stops outside the entrance to the bar. Something familiar's in there, along with something dangerous*

Old 07-01-2002, 07:32 PM   #73
Wacky_Baccy

*Seeing the entrance the men had run into, Tarin prudently extinguished his saber to avoid drawing extra attention to himself. He then followed Ariel into the bar, walking slowly but confidently*

Under his breath, he muttered: This should be fun...

Old 07-02-2002, 01:40 AM   #74
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac does not notice the men he was chasing. He notices a very familiar face*

Rwos?!

Old 07-02-2002, 03:37 AM   #75
armadillopillow

*Gehn spots the two men they had followed, now unarmed then glances over at deac an expression of surprise on his face*

[Gehn]: @deac: umm.. you know these guys?

*Gehn looks up at Tarin as he stumbles into the bar after them a bit out of breath*
Old 07-02-2002, 01:07 PM   #76
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
Thrr-gilag, who has been conversing with his Elder the whole time, now turns to look at the young bookstore owner.

"Ok, miss. Here's what's going on. I need to get myself over to a meeting at the Senate. Something about confirmation of Zhirrzh citizenship in the Republic. Should be interesting. Would you like to come?"

Old 07-02-2002, 04:23 PM   #77
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Rwos looks shocked* Deac! Umm...you shouldn't be here!

*the man with the flaming swords steps over to Deac. He is wearing an black, gray and silver full-body outfit with a few orange and red pieces that bears a few similarities to Rwos' style of dress. He is also wearing an ax-blade mask that looks like Rwos' except in two eyepieces. His hair appears to be made of fire* Rwos...You know this being??

Rwos: Yes...

*the other swordsmen collectively stare at Deac and Rwos*

Old 07-02-2002, 04:23 PM   #78
Wasslera

Forum Veteran 
leinad: Ummmm....*Blinking at the money*What? Oh, uh, sure.
Old 07-03-2002, 01:12 AM   #79
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Rwos-you knew I was coming! I told you I was doing a signing for my new book! You were invited!

*Looks at Swordsmen*

And who are your new friends? Are they from your plane?

Old 07-03-2002, 10:07 AM   #80
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Rwos: I may have a home here, but I don't live here, Deac...I didn't get your invitation. I'm here on emergency business from my own dimension.

*the flaming swordsman steps forward* You what? You're putting us in danger, Termand Rwos!

Rwos: I haven't done anything of the---

*a horned gargoyle with a long metal sword speaks up* "From your plane?" I don't think Jedi were cleared to know we're here, Rwos.

Rwos: *grumble* As if it wasn't already obvious we're aliens...

*flaming swordsman*: Unacceptable...

Rwos: Shut up, Shane, unless...you want to Challenge me. *getsures with his lightsword*

*a completely masked man with a violet lightsword* Okay, enough, enough. *gestures to their prisoners; the men in grey* More important things to worry about here, right?

*a tall, masked, female K'Beran ((looks roughly like a cross between a human and an alligator, with touches of lion...just to give you the general idea )) holding a double-bladed pale yellow lightsword steps over to the group who'd entered the bar* Who are you?

Last edited by Redwing; 07-03-2002 at 12:29 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > A Whole Big Mess-Bookshops and Hangars on Coruscant-(formerly known as "new rpg")