lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Character data bank
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-30-2003, 09:31 PM   #81
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Name: Zofire Fett
Race: Human
Homeworld:Ziltenia
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: 5'7, slim, light brown hair with blonde streaks, green eyes, light skin

Attire: Black and Silver Mandalorian battle armor with a black cape(armor is modified to fit a women)

Weapons: dual-blaster pistols (specially designed), wrist blades, modified DE-11 blaster rifle, modified Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, and many hidden weapons.

Bio: Raised by foster parents on Ziltenia, Zofire Fett spends most of her days working as a mechanic and weapon repairist. She also spend numerous hours designing, modifying, and training with blasters and other weapons. One day, while she was heading towards a shop with her best friend Zionia to get some parts for her foster dad's shop, they saw a group of rodians on the run from an army of the New Republic. While these rodians were running, they shot at anyone who was in their way. Unfortunately, Zionia, Zofire's friend, was shot by the gang of the outlawed rodians, nearly killing her. Zofire's was thankful that her friend was still alive, but swore revenge for what the criminals had done to Zionia. The day after the incident, Zofire was cleaning up her foster dad's shop and stumbled across a silver chest engraved with a symbol. This symbol was the same symbol she had on her necklace. Her foster dad said that the case was found next to her when she was a baby. When Zofire opened the case, it contained a Mandalorian battle armor. She modified the suit so that it could be worn by a woman. A year later, Zofire Fett took the job as a Bounty Hunter. Day after day, Zofire hunted down and killed many criminals for vengence. She wanders the galaxy with her robot companion R2R9 in search of more criminals to kill and also in search of answers for her many unanswered questions.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 12-02-2004 at 07:52 AM.
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2003, 11:24 AM   #82
Thrackan Solo

Name: Skaul Wahklour
Homeworld: Coruscant
Species:Zabrak
Weight: 180 lbs
Bio: Tall, Has one spike on the front back and sides of head. He wears a long black robe(but is NOT jedi!!) and has black leather gloves. He carries a Golan Flechette GC-1 and Two DL- 44's.

Affiliates: Loner
Traveling Method:Ship
Ship:YT-2400 Modified with Quad Laser Turrets controllable from cockpit. Two Ion Cannons and Proton Torpedoe bays on both wings.
Ships Name: Maul Tear
BAckground: Born on Ithorian Herd Ship he was dropped off in the bowels of Coruscant to fend for himself. He had to fight and steal his way out of Coruscant to Tatooine were he worked smuggling glitterstem for Jabba but left when he bought the Maul Tear named after the infamous sith Zabrak Darth MAul.

I bow before the spoon.

Last edited by Thrackan Solo; 02-06-2003 at 04:49 PM.
Thrackan Solo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2003, 05:09 PM   #83
daring dueler
Lock Up Your Daughters

name-Klorang S'tasar
gander-male
species-trandoshan
age -29
homeworld-grew up on nar shadda
weapons-custom pistol(projectile),dart gun,vibro blade knife,bassic imperial rifle,disrupter reapeating rifle.
affiliation-assasin,bounty hunter,smuggler,beggar
armor,ship-swoop bike,dengar like metal plating

bio-dirty fighting bounty hunter/assasin will do any job for money and will always get it done rite. the rest is unknown eccecpt for he grew up on nar shadda where he witnesses many crimes.

AC/DC

www.johnstoys.com *excellent *
And you! I just plain don't like you!
CRD= Carbinated refreshment drink
otherwise known as Pop.

Jerry: your not wearing a shirt are you?
Kramer: Yes i am.
Jerry: what color is it?
Kramer: Damnit!
daring dueler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2003, 06:05 PM   #84
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Gahh. Deleted my post by accident of Katarn07 while adding links to his ships... So if you read this already, scroll to the bottom for his ship pics and what he looks like if you do not own the original JK.

Name: Katarn07 "Gunny"
Species: Human Clone
Weapons: Yellow Saber, Modified E-11 Blaster Rifle
Vehicle: modified YT-1800 Celphi Freigter Savrip Striker, modified YT-2000 Corellien Freigter Sable Dove
Special Abilities: He can use any weapon from fallen enemies, limited Force powers

A failed attempt of Galak Fyar. One of the first Reborn to be produced was a clone of the Jedi that would eventually put an end to the project, Kyle Katarn. One of the 10 Katarn clones, Katarn07 and his comrades soon began asking questions of their existance. The cloning was not a success. The 10 Katarns rebelled against their creators and laid waste to the factory. Only three of them survived. Katarn03, Katarn07, and Katarn09.

Fyar didn't stop the project, and instead decided to take prisoners from Kessel and try to infuse powers into them. This is the plan that would work years later.

Meanwhile, the three Katarns found work on the planet Nar Shaddaa. Katarn07 was quick to adapt to any situation he was presented. His fellow comrades, however, were dying. Their creation wasn't properly supervised. After their deaths, Katarn07 left planet with the credits they had gathered as freelancers.

He got medical treatments, but they were unneccesary. His creation was properly executed. He became a mercenary for hire, just like his host. He took the name Kyle Katarn and scored big instantly, often times using his appearance to fool his employers he was the real Katarn.

After he got injured in a massive explosion rom a Weequay called Guro, he was forced to get a prostetic arm. He lost most of his money on the purchase and was now seen to be an imposter. Katarn decided to reveal himself as not being the real Katarn, but his past work earned him almost as much respect.

Katarn now seeks employment whenever possible in his ships, the Savrip Striker and Sable Dove. Money is not important to him. His only goal is to put an end to tyrany in the galaxy. He also is just learning that like his host, he is Force-sensitive...

Here is a pic of Katarn07 (disregard the woman Sariss...):Picture

Here is a pic of what the Sable Dove looks like for those without XWA: Picture

Here is a pic of Savrip Striker: Picture

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.

Last edited by Katarn07; 02-09-2003 at 08:22 PM.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2003, 08:19 PM   #85
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Post My third character, my 3rn NRI agent...

Name: Wra'fo
Species: Rodian
Weapons: DL-11 Blaster Rifle
Vehicle : Public Transportation, hitches rides with fellow NRI agents Klai Finn and Katarn07
Special Abilities: Can hack into computer systems with ease, can fly any ship with ease, not handy with weapons

Near the end of the Rebellion, Wra'fo joined the ranks among the many agents working for them. He left, however, after the Empire was overthrown and he became a Bounty Hunter.

He befriended a clone of Kyle Katarn near the peak of his career, Katarn07; but after that, his sister was killed by terroists. His work has slipped since then and he can usually be found drinking off his failures in bars and restaraunts around the New Republic district on Coruscant. He lives off of the income of his brother who is a sabacc dealer at a club on Coruscant called Bantha Oasis.

The alcoholic is trying to sober up to rejoin his former employer, Mon Mothma, in the ranks of the NRI. Katarn07 is doing his best to help him out when he can.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2003, 11:22 PM   #86
Seph

Current Game: Skyrim/Skyward Sword
My chericter(or whatever)

NAME: Zehro Topshot

Reletives: Aroun Topshot, his long lost brother

Powers: KI - something like the force but much more powerful thatn the force

Languages Known: all

Weapons: a self made upgraded lightsaber called the beam saber and 2 small beam guns + over 100 HUGE guns

Profile: sent away at birth on account of a miss calculation Zehro raises himself noticing He can use very powerful attacks. Zehro then travels learning many languages and becoming very fast and stong. When meeting a tribe in a village he is taught by the friendly Zirions to invent and upgrade almost perfect weapons. He learns many fighting styles and perfects saber, hand to hand, and gun combat. He now continues to search for Aroun Topshot.

When god gives you lemons you need to FIND A NEW GOD!
Seph is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2003, 06:32 PM   #87
TK-99

Name: TK-99

Home Planet: Earth

Info: A rookie stormtrooper that is still learning and has joined the empire from a very young age

Weapons: Rifle Gun

TK-99
FrZ R߀l km
TK-99 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2003, 07:57 PM   #88
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
-=DarkZero=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2003, 07:59 PM   #89
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Name:Mobius Berreta.
Home Planet:Tatooine.
Relativesesiderato Berreta=Brother
Matrix Berreta=Father.
BackRound:The destruction of the old republic,many jedi fell to the infamous Darth Vader.Many,also fled such as Matrix Berreta,A renegade Jedi under Plo koon's devision,his wife Katrina Berreta,soon to die but leave another life.5 years have passed as the rebellion started to form and The young life onced carried in his mother's whome had been born.He was very skillfull,Dark and had a strong arrogance about him.After witnessing his father die to Lord Vader,Mobius took up the life as a thug/thief.
Over his years he trained with the lightsaber perfecting his stance,controll and capability,untill he was able to learn the force.
All is not what it seemed,Mobius learnt the force but betrayed his friends to teach and outcast by the name of Stenro Anvs,His best friend and apprentice in darktimes.
Eventually Stenro Destroyed Mobius,Leaving his brother,whom knew about Mobius,but not known by him,in a depressional state,and a life of hunt.
Mobius was ressurected and recruited the clan known as WaR....but was destroyed not too long ago,in 2 ambushes.
Mobius Goes by the name of O/l WaR Makaveli now,and hardley ever mentions his past.

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
Old 03-26-2003, 03:41 PM   #90
*R.F.A*Zack

Name: Zack
weapons: green lightsaber
personality: half bounty hunter half jedi
ablities: mind control,lightsaber throw

history: started as a jedi in the academy teached by Yoda as all the children.When Zack was 18 he tought that bounty hunting brings good money in and he had the skills as a jedi so why not.Now doing half part jedi and half bounty but never went back to academy cause he was expelled of the bounty hunting.
*R.F.A*Zack is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2003, 12:14 AM   #91
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

Zex Cardinal

Unknown:
Unknown:
Not much is known about Zex cardinal of course,
But what is known is that he is the sworn enemy of Kerea Berreta,and an assasin at that trate.
He was ordered to kill Kerea but failed and so he spends his life hunting him down.

Old 04-12-2003, 06:08 PM   #92
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Name: Kaildor (Cyborg Name: Planet killer)
Occoupation: Bounty Hunter
Race: Human Cyborg (this detail is known to only a few)
Weapons:Slienced Sniper rifel with Pyro, knockout, hallgunic and armour piecing bullets, 2 custum blasters with added blades on gun barrel, Mines, Titanum sword.
Apperance: Long black hair, Piercing blue eyes and a sarcstic grin
Clothes: Black tank top, black trousers and black trench coat
Hieght: 6'5
Home world: (believed to be) Prothos

Little is know of kalidors early years exept in the highset secruity dat bank in the empire. Only 14 people in the empire have accsess to the files concering him. What is know of his early life is that he was a sadistic killer having no corcen for anyone, responsble for massicare such as the destruction of 4 major cities of the planet of Rentos. After this incendent Kalidor disspered from space. Many believed him to be locked up or dead. Far from it. Kalidor had indeed been caputered by a man named Inventus on Orders from the empire. He was taken away to a secert reserch world and 'Welded' and used as an assassin with codes stoping him turning on his new masters. Eventualy through luck and chance Kaildor manged to accesess his codes and over ride them. After killing everone that had done this to him kaildor went to serch for the man who had turned him sparing no-one and killing all who oppeses him. Due to his Cybernetic enhancement Kaildor can go weeks without food, Jump up to 20 ft, lift up to 4 tonnes, process danger instanly and ignore wounds that would kill a normal man. Unfortantlysome of his command codes remain and he must bow to its will if someone has the necessary codes. And it is rummered the empire has sent some one after him...

Captain Wilson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2003, 02:45 PM   #93
Professor Snape

Zero Kast

Zero was a 14 year old boy who had lived at the Jedi Temple his entire life. He was very shy around anyone he didn't know but got into his share of rule-breaking. He was tall and slender, blue eyes, and brown hair with frosted tips. He also was a great listener and remembered everything his master teaches him.

Weapon- Blue Lightsaber

Outfit- traditional brown Jedi robes with special pocket to hold anything Zero needs.

Special Abilities- Force push, Force pull, Jedi Mindtrick

I can teach you how to bewitch the mind, and ensnare the senses, I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in Death. -Professor Snape
Professor Snape is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2003, 08:04 PM   #94
Captain LeChuck

Name: Thrindel Setta

Appearance: None really knows. Many rumours and legends are around Thrindel Setta. Some say he is Boba Fett's brother. Others say that he actually was a Mandalorian. Or is of Mandalorian heritage. None knows for sure.

Weapon: BlasTech EE-3 Rifle and a BlasTech DL-44 sidearm.

Ship: "Vengeance", A vastly modified a well armed ship the same class as Lando Calrissian's ship, the Lady Luck.

Outift: A black and red Mandalorian armour, equppied with a jetpack grappling hook and a flamethrower.

Homeworld: Believed to be Mandalore.

Backgroud:

**THE TRUE BACKGROUND OF THRINDEL SETTA**

The man known a Veren Setta was born on Mandalore during the Mandalorian wars. His father was killed in battle and his home destroyed when he was but an infant. His mother managed to escape with him.
She fled to the Mandalorian Commander known as Jaster Mereel. He granted them permission to stay with them.

Years passed and Veren Setta grew. When one day, the enemies of Mandalore attacked the Mandalorians and his entire family was killed. Enraged about the death of his mother Veren Setta forged a mandalorian armour and joined the Mandalore Mercenary Army.

When the Mandalorians lost the war, Veren Setta fled to the distant planet of Alderaan where he met a girl. Her name was Galina Saren. The two married and had a child, Thrindel.

Thrindel and his parents lived happily on Alderaan for 10 years. When one day a man came to their farm. He was dressed in robes and wanted to know if Veren Setta was in. Veren walked out to see who was asking for him. Thrindel was now on his way home from a friend. As he walked around the corner of the house he could see the robed man holding Veren in the air, choking him, while his mother lay crying on the ground. The robed man ignted a lightsaber red as blood and struck down both of his parents and then left.

Being raised the Mandalorian way, he knew that his duty in life was to pick up the Mandalorian Armour his father left behind.
Rumour has it that now, 10 years after his parents death, he still looks for the robed man, but that is not certain...

"Resume the bomardment, Commander...Wipe this pathetic planet off the face of the galaxy"-Darth Malak
Captain LeChuck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2003, 10:50 AM   #95
joetech3000

Name: Joe Raskar

Story: When he was 15, his family was killed. One year later, he found a message from his dad, telling him of his Jedi heratige. Now Joe goes around the galaxy righting wrongs.

Size: 5' 9"

Weight: 146 pounds

Equipment:
-E-11 Blaster Rifle
-Modified Bryar Pistol
-Yellow Lightsaber
-Personal Shield
-Belt Clip of Thermal Detonators
-His Left arm up to the elbow has been cut off and replaced.
-Many Force abilities

Rebel allied
joetech3000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2003, 06:53 PM   #96
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

my 2nd guy

Name: 'Inventus'
Occoupation: Scienticst\dark jedi
Weapons:Light sabar and varrious drugs and posions
Apperance: short man with black hair strecked with white strands
Clothes:White lab coat, White Trousers, black trench coat
Hieght: 5'3
Home world: Unnown
Bio: A twisted sciencetist, once a member of the jedi counsol, but fled after his 'experments' were found. He was Obbsesed with creating the perfect jedi killer after his discrace and took many mercanry jobs both as a doctor and many as a warrior. Finally he found a way to combine the force and machine. Many of his experments were on captured humans and all failed to start with. Then he was hired by the empire. They funded his work and gave him the 'paintents' nerrcery to perfect his tecnique. His twisted genius gave birth to the cyborgs kaildor and star. Unfortnatly they were to good and broke out, there hummanity still alive. Star was quickly captuered and reprogramed to bring kaildor in. Inventus can sometimes be found with sith or imperial troops.

Old 05-01-2003, 07:51 PM   #97
Flamehart
The Commander

I personally think it'd be hard to control two chars but thats just me :P

Btw, if we updated our char, do we repost the new info, or just edit it and tell everyone? Just wonderin
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2003, 11:00 PM   #98
Kevin Katarn

Name: Nova Centari

As a youth he was a freighter hopper out of Nar Shadda. Eventually he ended up ona freighter brining supplies to yavin 4. Once there Luke sensed him and brought him in. He spent the next 5 years there until he was 19. At that point he got ina heated argument with Luke after using the Force to attack another student who was bullying him. His argument was that he had never meant to hurt him only to get the larger kid to leave him alone. Afterwards he climbed into his newly rebulit z-95 Headhunter, the Crazy Ace, with only his lighsaber, his blaster and a set of fake mandalorian armor he had constructed. He has since wandered the galaxy in search of adventure.

Abilities: Extremelty talented with physical force powers (push, pull,jump,speed) and saber combat.

Weapons: His blaster pistol (much like hans) and his teal lightsaber.

Ship: Heavily modified z-95 headhunter, The Crazy Ace

Kevin Katarn
:spsaber:
Kevin Katarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2003, 09:11 PM   #99
Kevin Katarn

2nd character
Dikon Gytonal
Race Gran
A retired smuggler who runs a used startship lot on Nar Shadda. His prices are good, his quality and workmanship are amazing, and his friendship is priceless. He is stubbornly loyal to friends and single mindeldy hateful to enemies.

Kevin Katarn
:spsaber:
Kevin Katarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2003, 02:54 PM   #100
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
My character

Name: Caitlin Bryce
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair color: Dark Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Weapons:
Custom Blaster Pistol (customized by self)
Self Built Lightsaber
Blade: Purple

Story: When she was 17, Caitlin's parents lost hope in the Republic. There had been a taxation of trade routes and Mr. and Mrs. Bryce felt sorry for the Trade Federation and decided to help in any way possible. The Trade Federation took advantage of this and used their technology to 'alter' the Bryce family. Caitlin was the only one to survive the 'alterations' and came out with a harsh anger toward the Trade Federation. She vowed to help the Republic in any way possible.
During the next two years, Caitlin had very little to do. She tinkered with her blaster pistol and ended up making it more powerful. When the energy pack had been mostly used up, the blaster would stop firing. Caitlin would then remove the energy pack and it would become a throwable explosive. Also during this time, she found out how to build a lightsaber (it is unknown how she found out and she isn't telling anybody).
Near the end of the two year period, Caitlin came to be in charge of a small transportation company. If well payed, they would fly anything from sentient beings and their droids to miscellaneous cargo. Supreme Chancellor Valorum heard of the small operation and came to see it. He was impressed by the service and allowed them to keep up at what they were doing.
Two days before she turned 19, Caitlin recieved a transmission from the Supreme Chancellor saying that he was sending two Jedi to her. She was to take them where they wanted to go. She agreed. Three days after she turned 19, Caitlin met Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi. At last she saw herself being moved into the picture against the Trade Federation. Little did she know what the adventure would truly get her into...

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2003, 11:11 PM   #101
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Name: Kilmor Katarn
Age [At death]: 23 Approximately 26
Height [At death]: 5' 7"
Weight [At death]: 146 pounds
Weapons: One silver bladed lightsaber, sometimes a second one that's lavender, light side of the Force, on some occasions a heavy blaster pistol - Now in possession of Darth Tepe
Transportation: A small, sleek, one-person starfighter that can go at extremely high speeds and avoid radar detection - No longer in use

Bio: Since 5 years old, Kilmor trained at Luke's Jedi Academy (He was a nephew, though he didn't know it, of Morgan Katarn). At the age of 15, he had a disagreement with another student and left the academy. He craved power, and became Xanin's padawan. Xanin was a Dark Jedi that was in league with Jerec. After 3 years of Dark Side training, he was present when Morgan Katarn was killed by Jerec, but when Jerec and Xanin were killed by Kyle Katarn, Luke redeemed Kilmor and resumed his training at the academy. Kilmor is now a Jedi Knight in the Jedi Council, and he often works as an undercover spy for the New Republic.

DEAD - Slain by Darth Tepe

Last edited by joetheeskimo5; 07-16-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2003, 06:49 AM   #102
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Post My second character

Name: Namin Katarn
Hair color: Sandy tan
Height: 5' 3"
Weapons: One double bladed red lightsaber, Dark Side of the Force

Bio: The other lost nephew of Morgan Katarn, Namin did not take the same path as Kilmor or Kyle. He was a rebellious student in the Jedi Academy, and often used the Dark Side of the Force, much to Luke's disamy. During the night, he snuck out and into a stolen starfighter and flew to an unknown planet. Now, he is back, more powerful than ever....

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2003, 04:12 PM   #103
SageWraith

Sage Wraith

Name: Sage Wraith
Equipment:
1. Lightsaber- Violet
2. Secondary Lightsaber- Yellow
3. Small Blaster Pistol- Stun
Star Ship:
The Bounty Saber is a highly modified B-Wing star fight complete with a turbolasers, proton torpedos, and high-powered energy sheilds. Also, the Bounty Saber is equiped with large beam weapons the rezemble giant lightsabers..These weapons and be sprung from the tip of any of the ships wings. These weapons are Sage's favoritie and are the ones he uses most.

History: (I gtg..I'll fill this out later..)

SageWraith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2003, 08:08 PM   #104
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Name: Erica West
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue
Distinguishing mark: a 1 inch scar on her right cheek
Weapons:
2 Lightsabers
Blade 1: Purple
Blade 2: Green
2 swords
Force sensitive: yes

Story: When Erica was 8 years old, her parents taught her how to use a sword. She was so taken by swordplay, that she constructed two swords of her own. By the age of 10, she could easily beat her parents at the same time when they were sparring.
On her 11th birthday, a man came to their house and, for no apparent reason, killed Erica's parents. Enraged by this, she drew her swords and fought him. He laughed, ignighted a lightsaber and dodged her swords. He finally managed to slash her cheek. Then he left, dropping his lightsaber as he exited the house.
She was filled with anger, but it slowly subsided and she began studying the lightsaber he had dropped. She examined carefully how it worked and how it was built. Then, she built two of her own, only using them when she couldn't find his.
She finally ran into him again after she turned 13. She fought him again and nearly killed him, but just as she was going to deliver the killing blow, he kicked her knee, breaking it. In a fit of anger, she smashed his lightsaber. He growled at her and went away.
After three months, Erica's knee was fully healed and she began practicing with her swords and lightsabers again in a small abandoned courtyard near the Jedi Temple. The Jedi observed her for a while and then took her in, realizing that she was Force sensitive. They recommended that she be trained by Jedi Master Caitlin Bryce. (Now you know what is in Caitlin's future.) Erica is very loyal to Caitlin and the two of them are rarely seen apart from each other.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?

Last edited by wildjedi; 06-10-2003 at 09:32 PM.
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2003, 01:32 AM   #105
legameboy
Pirate Flavored

Name: Gerganadof Tutatook
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 247 pounds
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing mark: A circle scar in the palm of his right hand.
Weapons: DC11 Blastech Pocket Projectile Pistol, staff with vibro-edge on the bottom
Additional Things: Datapad, Slicer Special ID Card, tan/white outfit

Story: Not much is known about this average man. He is simply a wanderer, going from planet to planet picking up knowledge as he pleases. One thing is for certian, he is loyal to the Rebellion and is an excelent slicer. He is known for "bumping" into sticky situations and helping the good side.
legameboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2003, 01:35 PM   #106
Cornflake

Nickname: Vicious

He was born in the crime-filled, mob ruled city of Nar Shadda. His parents were drunkards so Vicious turned to the streets where he got invoved with gangs. As he grew older, his skills increased. He worked as a smuggler, pirate and hitman .Once time he was sent out on a mission to kill a Dark jedi. Vicious followed him into an alley but the Sith new all along that he was chased after, when Vicious fired at him the Dark Jedi quickly raised his saber and deflected the bolt into Vicious' shoulder causing minor injuries because he had some armor there. Then the Sith took Vicious into a choke hold but then he realized that Vicious was force sensitive and he could be trained into a mighty warrior. So the dark jedi offered to train Vicious even tought he wasn't even a Master. Vicious agreed and for some years the Jedi tought Vicious the ways of the force. But he got tired of a life of an apprentice and wanted to travel the Galaxy and do some other things. So one day when the Sith wasn't anticipating it Vicious killed him with his katana (which he learned to use by combat implants in his head). Shen the Jedi was killed Vicious took his valuables and lightsaber and fleed on his master's X-Wing fighter .
He wen't back to Nar Shadda to get two of his closest friends and they three formed a powerful Bounty Hunting group.

Vicious' weapons : A one-bladed red lightsaber stolen from his former master .He soon got a second one from a jedi he killed .

A pistol hand-made out of an E-11 Imperial Blaster Rifle .

One of Vicicous' bounty hunting comrades :
Spike
Cornflake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2003, 06:46 PM   #107
MacLennan
Lurker

Umm, yeah. This is my first post, so I assume we kind of make up whatever we want about the character, other than "I am God and can kill you all." Stop me if I'm wrong. BTW, this will likely be a long-ish read.

Name: MacLennan
Species:Human
Homeworld:Unknown
Description:5'8", 175lbs. Brown hair, brown eyes. (Creator's note: this dude looks like the Jedi Trainer character from JKII multiplayer)
Weapons/Items: A hand-me-down lightsaber with a blue blade. Blastech DL-5 pistol. Imperial Army knife (folding knife with small saw, knife blade,scissors, screwdriver, tweezers, toothpick, and corkscrew).
Past Occupations: Imperial soldier, Imperial intelligence and linguistics specialist, relations specialist with Gala-Mark Corporation.

I don't really know where I came from. Probably some dingy craphole in the Outer Rim. I don't know who my parents are, or if they're still alive. I grew up in the slums of Coronet, the capital city of Corellia. I had the uncanny ability to pick pockets and never alert the victim that I was there. I made enough to get by, but it was pretty meager. When I was about 16 I lied about my age (an easy task since no records on me existed) and enlisted in the Imperial Army. It was probably the best choice for me at the time. I was fed, clothed, and educated. I received combat training second to none, and during the training I realized another level of awareness. I know I sound like one of those "natural" people the holovids make fun of, but it's true. I could sense things before they happened, and I was the most physically fit in my unit. I had a knack for languages, and they sent me to Coruscant to the Imperial Linguistics Institute. I learned a half-dozen languages in the two years I was there. After that I served with the Imperial Security Bureau, travelling all over the galaxy on missions ranging from sting operations to intelligence gathering and stakeout to hostage rescues. It was pretty weird stuff. I loved my job, for the most part. But I'd seen some pretty messed up stuff go down. I saw officers torture and kill people for no reason. I saw them cheat the system while at the same time punishing subordinates who did the same thing. I also ran into a couple of Jedi, which creeped me out, even though it intrigued me. I got tired of it, so I transferred to a regular infantry unit. That was a cake assignment if I'd ever had one. It was just training mission after training mission.

So I left the Army after 6 years. I'd signed on for an extra two years so I could make Sergeant. I found myself with money I'd carefully saved up over 6 years, and a galaxy that welcomed those who wanted to make something of themselves. So I bought a nice place in one of Coruscant's suburbs and settled in. I got a job as a relations specialist with an import/export company, and made a nice living for myself. I lived in Coruscant for two years or so, but grew discontent with the Type-A personality of that place. I moved back to Coronet, but the whole war thing between the Empire and the Rebel Alliance made it impossible to find a job. I went into private investigation for a while, resisting offers from the Alliance to join up with them. The Empire pretty much left me alone, but I got the occasional "Wanna come back?" call from the desperate recruiter. I figure (as I hope they do too) that I've paid my debt to the Empire and I don't owe them a thing.

So here I am, out of work, doing odd jobs for people (you know...track down this guy, whack that guy, whatever). It's enough to get by, but I'm going to have to figure out something soon.

Strangely enough, one night I was walking home from the pub, and I took a shortcut through the park. Three big burly dudes were beating on this old man. He was on the ground, clutching a wooden box. Blood was running down his bald head and stained his beard. As soon as he saw me, the three dudes turned on me. It was no thing to deal with them. They were stupid, and I was an ex-Imperial soldier. No contest. So when they were dead, the old man ran up to me. He handed me this box, and said "This was given to me, but I'm not worthy of it...maybe you are." And with that he disappeared. I got home and opened the box to find this silver-coloured lightsaber in it. And it works too. I cut a chunk out of my bathtub like it was cheese.

So now I'm not sure what to do. Certain people have told me that I have Force sensitivity, but I'm not sure. I mean, if I do, what am I supposed to do with that? That'd mean that I'm a real-live superhero. I could go to the Alliance, and I'm sure they could help me out. But then I've cast my die, and there wouldn't be any turning back. I can't just sit here forever...

Okay, so that's that. Pretty long, but that's okay. I'll draw up a picture of this dude and post it soon. My National Guard unit goes to Italy for 9 months in two weeks (I'll have internet over there), but hopefully I'll be able to still hang out.
MacLennan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2003, 10:31 PM   #108
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Name: Zach Denero

Saber Color: Green

Light/Dark: Light

Favorite Force Power: Mind Trick

Blaster Weapon: Blaster Pistol

Padawan/Knight/Master: Knight

A Jedi Knight who learned the ways of the Force by his Master Cardous. Zach, a Master of the Lightsaber stance Vateege has taught one other it, his padawan Lance. Zach now lives on Erdros IV and travels back and forth to the Jedi Acadamy on Dattoine. Untill he got his Padawan, every since he has been traning him on Danntoine in his new home on the outtscerts of the Acadamy.

You like?

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2003, 08:05 PM   #109
RiX
Lurker

Name: Unknown (people know him as Darth RiX)

His family was attacked, he saw it all at the age of 13. His parents were killed, while he hid under a table and watched his Mum and Dad die. Since there deaths he has become an angered person searching for the people that killed his parents, he learned the powers of The Force and has become a Beginner Jedi Assasin on search for the evil people that killed his parents.

HE WILL FIND THEM!

Equipment: Red Lightsaber, Sniper Rifle, Short Dagger

Job/Team: none at the moment but waiting, will do any Assinations requested

Force Powers: The Typical push, pull, grip, lightining, jump

Pic: no1 has actually seen his real face because he wears a Black Mask (pic soon)

P.S: you may notice that i was a bit of a n0b and clicked make new post instead of reply sorry, my bad just ignore it

-=]-[ Darth RiX ]-[=-
RiX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2003, 08:12 PM   #110
RiX
Lurker

here it is

Name: Unknown (people know him as Darth RiX)

His family was attacked, he saw it all at the age of 13. His parents were killed, while he hid under a table and watched his Mum and Dad die. Since there deaths he has become an angered person searching for the people that killed his parents, he learned the powers of The Force and has become a Beginner Jedi Assasin on search for the evil people that killed his parents.

HE WILL FIND THEM!

Equipment: Red Lightsaber, Sniper Rifle, Short Dagger

Job/Team: none at the moment but waiting, will do any Assinations requested

Force Powers: The Typical push, pull, grip, lightining, jump

Pic: no1 has actually seen his real face because he wears a Black Mask (pic soon)

P.S: you may notice that i was a bit of a n0b and pushed make your thread by accident take no notice of it

-=]-[ Darth RiX ]-[=-
RiX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 03:01 PM   #111
Uplink
Rookie

My first character

Name: Arc Tee
Homeworld:Coruscant
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter/Mercenary

Appearance: 5', muscular, short dark brown hair, brown eyes, light skin

Attire: Red armour similar to Stormtroopers but no helemt. Yellow shoulderpads.

Weapons: Rapid fire laser blasters (x2), grenade launcher, Katana type sword and many others

Ship: The Second Hunter

Bio: Arc Tee is a Bounty Hunter/Merc who is often emploid by the Rebellion/New Republic but offers his services to all.

There is no Spoon
Uplink is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2003, 02:21 PM   #112
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Name: Kuute-Eitur
Race: Human, male
Items: Two blasters(pistol), Lightsaber(Yellow), Rope, Bag, food,
Force powers: Jump, run, pull, push, persuasion, lightsaber throw, heal
Vechicles: Corellian YT-1300, A-wing and a hoverbike in Coruscants Jedi-temple
Nickname: Tepe
Homeplanet: Naboo

History: When he was 12 years old he ran away from home and over years he was lost to Coruscant. He met Jedi master who teached him until he died.
Now he is in a look for padawan. He also goes to many planets with his A-wing starfighter named Nemo.
Kuute-Eitur has an calling name that he uses mostly of the time(Tepe).
Kuute-Eitur(or Tepe) buyed a Corellian YT-1300 freighter about a year ago for renting it and transporting hwoever/whatever. He even transported five shadowtroopers to the Yavin system and rented it for Han solo because Falcon was in repair (btw, nobody recognized the difference!! ).

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 10-05-2003 at 02:51 PM.
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2003, 01:56 PM   #113
Xizor's killer

Name: Minas Tirith ( )

Race: Kel Dor (M)

Story: Minas grew up as a standard Kel Dor child before his 'magic' destroyed a mine ripping apart all of the men. Minas was banished where he ran into a jedi apprentice his force powers ripped the apprentice to pieces where Minas stole his lightstaff and learned how to use it perfectly. With his force skills and his sabre skills he is a force to be reckoned with.

Size: 6'4

Weight: 265 lbs

A robe like Luke's tunic only purple

Equipment:
Orange Sabre one side purple the other, DEMP2, a grappling hook, Stouker Concussion rifle and a imperial repeater.

A bounty Hunter/merc (anything for a bit of money)

Force:
Superb force powers: All dark force powers from JK I Lv 4
Xizor's killer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2003, 06:28 PM   #114
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Name: Te'ku Tyron
Force powers: All light side abilities in JK1 and Run, Jump, Throw, Pull
Guns: Green lightsaber, A blaster rifle
Vechicles: Jedi transport, Speeder
Homeplanet: Earth

History: Moved to Coruscant with his parents when he was 10.
After he moved to Coruscant he started in Jedi Academy and when he was about 27 he got his first Padawan. Most of the Rebel soldiers say that Te'ku could beat Luke Skywalker if Luke would be still alive

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2003, 02:04 AM   #115
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
For now I'm going to use this character in all star wars RPs.

Name: Selene
Race: unknown
Sex: female
Weapons: a silver sword

Bio: She is one of the few remaining survivors of an ancient world long destroyed. And the only publicly active member of her race. She has high morals on life, and gives her service only for cause. She is an attractive female, one so that all eyes gaze upon her when she enters a room. And she is as deadly as she is beautiful. Her speed and agility are lightning fast, and her reflexes rival the greates jedi, but she is not force sensative.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2003, 05:47 PM   #116
weiderudare
Veteran

Name: Shade Retylinga
Weapons: Whatever he comes across
Ship: The Lost Star A modifed Imperial Shuttle

Bio:
Shade grew up on Tatooine, till one day when he and his family was atacked by Tusken Raiders.
Shade was the only survivor and managed to get to Mos Eisley, where he joined the Empire.
While during traning, Shade discovered his talent in the force and he was made a Dark Jedi. Shade fought alongside the Empire for 2 years, until he was faced with a Jedi Master who after had defeated him managed to turn Shade away from the dark side.
Shade was weak, and humiliated and destroyed his lightsaber and fled from the Jedi Master.
He started life as a bounty hunter and has since then travelled from system to system, taking on small and big jobs, trying to find his place in the galaxy...

More info:
Shade has been in mortal danger many times, but have never used the force. His hatred for the force and the Sith Lord that trained him is strong enough to keep his force from losing its "touch" but he is to scared to used it, due to the risk of him falling to the dark side again.
Theories about the Jedi Master who rescued him are many, but it seems like it was eiter Kyle Katarn or Luke Skywalker who defeated Shade.
Shade himself refuses to talk about the whole deal. He has promised to unreveal everything about himself the moment he kills the Sith Lord that trained him.

Succesful missions:
The Plans of Death
The New Empire Arises

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way

Last edited by weiderudare; 11-10-2003 at 12:09 PM.
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2003, 04:18 PM   #117
8thExile
Lurker

Name: Arekusu The Exile
Race: Unknown
Homeworld: Unknown
Affiliation: Assassin/Mercenary

Appearance: long black and red hair tied back into a thin wavey band. Several tattoos hard his face and body. A single bang rests in from of his face. Long pointed ears, red eyes, and dark skin.

Attire: Sepia bands cover the lower portion of his face, neck, and forearms. Wears a grey sleeveless jacket with a tall collar with loose fitting pants. Black slippers cover his feet.

Weapons: Titanium Kryptos Katana

Bio:
8thExile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2003, 04:55 PM   #118
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Name: Darth Rahl/ Kaildor Bloodmoon
Race: Humman
Homeworld: ???
Hobbies and intressts: Violance, murder and so on.
Bio:
kaildor past is shrouded mostly in fog. The only two people who now any great deal are kaildor himself and his former master and friend, Virath. Nither will talk openly or willingly about it. Kaildpor dissappered even from virath knowladge. He resurrfaced and manged to trap virath and his new apprentice, mark, but was deined his vengence for reasons unknown. He again disappered only to apperer again, a fully fledged sith lord. He has began to raise an army to bring the collective universe under his command

Old 10-09-2003, 07:04 PM   #119
weiderudare
Veteran

Name: Nat'me
Race: Twi-Lek
Weapons: Throwing knives, E-11 Blaster
Ship: Morning Glory

Bio:
Nat'me has not told many people about her life, but its clear that she was part of Shade Retylingas crew for about one year.
At one point, Nat'me was insulted by Shade and she left and started a life of her own on her own ship, "Morning Glory"

(((((Note: If someone wants to "borrow" Nat'me, go ahead! Im sticking with Shade.. LOL))))

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 10-11-2003, 01:03 PM   #120
weiderudare
Veteran

Name: J'Kar
Weapons: Dual red Sabers

Bio:
J'Kar is a powerful Sith who has killed many jedis. He lurks on Star Destroyers with his army of dark jedis,ready to strike when he feels like it.
He hates the Jedi Academy, and awaits a chance to atack it at any time...

More info: J'Kar has only one goal: To eridicate all jedis. All other killings is for him unnecessary.

Note:More info on Shade, look up.....

Last edited by weiderudare; 10-11-2003 at 08:40 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Character data bank