lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina Six: Postlude to Holocaust Part II
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2003, 03:25 PM   #41
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
WH Irvine: "Srynl, I thought you were here for Lohpehit... Not only that If you think you can achieve anything by conquering Couresant, your just plain mad! Theres hardly anything left in the galaxy, struggling for natural resorces on populated planets wont solve anything, thats why you morn over your brothers death, because of actions he tried to prevent my Father from doing! The very same that you are doing now! Only theres no Deac Starkiller to come and save the day..."

------------------

RH Irvine takeing control of a small fighter: 'An emotioncal burst from both of those two...' "Whoa!? 5 of those things!?"
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2003, 09:19 PM   #42
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
(OOS: Hello! I'm back! I created this spinoff, and I'm officially back to participate again! And to be honest, I'm in a hell of a fix. I don't have nearly enough time to go back and read all of PtH again, so I'm thinking that someone'll have to explain it to me. RedWing told me that Josine is on an Aesirian ship, so that's where I'll start.)

Light. That's all there was at first. Just a pure, pulsing light. No pain, no euphoria, though that would change soon. The drugs she'd taken were potent.

Josine: uhhhhhh.....

Obviously not quite awake yet. Now the sensations were starting to resolve themselves, but that blasted light never left. A small pinprick of pain started in the base of her skull and began to travel. Like a virus, it seemed to thrive on moving through her veins, making her entire body, slowly but surely, inflame with a burning, pinching, grinding sensation. Like I said, these things were potent. Finally, after what seems like hours, but was actually a matter of a minute or two, her eyes flutter open. That's when she discovers she's been bound to a bed.

Josine: What the... Where the hell am I? And why am I tied to a bed?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in deep space.

The mystery man whose name has yet to be disclosed remained in stasis, while his ship, smart as it was, gazed at the stars. Over the course of the last few hours, the ship had taken to recording a myriad of events that had occured on multiple worlds, through the use of the onboard (and extremely powerful) telescope. Unbeknowst to the ship, one of the events it had just recorded would prove to be an unexpected key to a puzzle that, up 'til now, no one knew existed.

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
superthrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2003, 12:06 AM   #43
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((I wrote a recap in the first post in this thread - backtrack there

Btw - does anyone still want the old PtH thread stuck?

By the way, superthrawn, you're not just on an Aesirian ship, you're on OUR Aesirian ship or rather, Heimdall and Idun's, the Asgardried))

Aidan: Obviously Frankenstein here can't see too well.

*Marin hesitates* We want the device to save this galaxy.

Why am I doing this? I could just leave these people, use a portal to get to some other dimension, and if that one's bad too, just keep going until a month's over and we can return back home. I'm sure Aidan is going to leave then anyway - he's just here because I'm here. So why stay? I could get killed so easily...

But I won't leave. I suppose it's guilt. I know whatever's happening to this universe isn't my fault, but I feel like I have a responsibility now. I'll just stay and help, and then make a decision again...in a month's time...

Guy: The...creature...you had chained up here is loose and attacking the galaxy, and one of the persons who have to kill him is dead. And in the last few days, ah...eighty percent of your galaxy's intelligent life has been wiped from existence. We want the Time Matrix to change that.

----------

*On Coruscant, the "Imperial Republicans" scramble to raise the planetary shields*

Security officer: Where are our forces?

Security officer 2: Most are en route from that rebel base. The rest are...still waiting to be called!

Security officer: Then hurry up and do so before they jam our communications! Alert all forces on planet as well. We won't go down without a fight!

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2003, 04:04 AM   #44
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Syrnl turns from the viewport*

Syrnl: Irvine, we're not here to take Coruscant. We plan to try, don't get me wrong, but we're here to tie up their military whilst my son and his friends try to stop this from happening. Then Deac Starkiller WILL be here to set things right!

Launch all fighters!

Target orbital emplacements!

Fire!

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2003, 04:34 PM   #45
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*WH Irvine remains quiet... Then Suddenly gets a glimipse of a mirror image of him self in a fighter.*

WH Irvine pointing to the fighter: "There! That fighter! Bring that Fighter in! Srynl do you feel that!?"

----

*RH Irvine senses the excitmen from his counterpart, and too recieves a glimpse of a mirror image of himself, looking at him, pointing...*

RH Irvine: "What the hell??"

*RH Irvine guns his fighter to the Pheonix.*
Old 01-04-2003, 10:13 AM   #46
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Voice: You have proven your wisdom. You hold sufficent knowledge of the past and future to proceed.

*Right behind the dead warrior, a hidden door opens. The warrior slumps once again. Heimdall enters the hidden room with care.*

Heimdall: There is another riddle in here, as well as a door.

-------------------------------

Asgardried: Good Morning child. I assume you are hungry.

*the restraints are undone. a moment later a tray of food is brought in by one of the Asgardried's automated droids.*

((Superthrawn: Just so you know, it is the ship that is talking,

Everyone else: The Asgardried is outfitted with maintence units so it can take care of itself. The Asgardried controls them))

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2003, 12:03 PM   #47
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Syrnl stares*

It's you... Tractor that ship in!

Old 01-04-2003, 12:22 PM   #48
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

WH Irvine: "What? It's me?"

*RH Irvine's barrowed fighter, gets locked on by the tractor beams*

RH Irvine: "Into the belly I go..."
Old 01-04-2003, 08:28 PM   #49
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Aidan: *in response to the voice* Hooray.

Marin: Riddle first. I'm betting we won't like what happens if we try that door.

Old 01-05-2003, 02:49 PM   #50
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: The Door is sealed, according to the inscription if we answser this riddle correctly then the door will open.

Time has no meaning to this, as small as a ball, more powerful then anything created. Thought can control it, only the wise will be able to find it.

Idun: This has to refer to the Time Matrix.

*The door suddenly opens, revealing a portal*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-05-2003, 07:13 PM   #51
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Aidan: Oh great. A portal. I'm sure this will end well.

Raschel: *hesitates* So...we're supposed to go through that? It doesn't look so friendly...

Marin: Okay, let's recap. We're looking for gates. Or at least a gate. And we're supposed to unlock it with this. *holds up the clear crystal key that had started the entire mess* Are we supposed to assume that this portal will take us there?

Misae: *speaking for the first time since entering the station* I wouldn't, if I were you.

Marin: What do you mean?

*Misae points to a symbol directly above the portal. Marin looks at it, uncomprehending* What is it?

Misae: Sith.

Old 01-05-2003, 07:52 PM   #52
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Idun: Not quite, the symbol resembles a sith marking but there are slight differences, if you know where to look. It is the mark of the Norns.

*Idun, steps through and is transported to a temple. She returns to give the all clear. Heimdall then goes through the portal.*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-05-2003, 08:36 PM   #53
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Misae looks suspicious at Idun's comment*

So, the Norns and the Sith share something in common...

...didn't they say the "Jotuns" helped create the Sith?...

*Misae steps through the portal. Marin enters, then Aidan. Raschel lags behind*

Raschel: *to Orthos* So...we follow them? Are you sure about all of this, Orthos?

Old 01-06-2003, 01:53 PM   #54
Deac
Now in 4-D!

I'm not sure about anything Raschel. But if we survive, we don't have to worry anymore. I'm sure this is what Deac would have done...did you ever meet him?

*Prepares mentally to enter portal*

Old 01-07-2003, 10:17 AM   #55
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Raschel: No, I never did. Funny...he always seemed so above everyone...like a superhuman. Deac Starkiller, hero of the Rebellion. I never thought I'd wish I'd met him, until I found out he was dead.

I'm really sorry.

*Raschel pauses*

I guess we really do have no choice.

*Raschel steps through the portal*

Old 01-07-2003, 01:33 PM   #56
Deac
Now in 4-D!

"Hero"...he might not have liked that. But he always tried to do the right thing. I guess this is what I have to do.

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you must decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you....

*Enters portal*

Old 01-07-2003, 02:03 PM   #57
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*RH Irvine, gets out of the fighter, and immedately he has stormtroopers pointing rifles at him... Irvine pulls his hair back, and the stormtroopers pull back.*

RH Irvine: "What the??"
Old 01-07-2003, 04:16 PM   #58
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((In the background appear lawyers for Tolkien ready to sue Deac for copyright infringements))

*In front of the group sits a large ornate temple. Directly infront of them is a large staircase. Idun continues to explain about the marking.*

Idun: A long time ago we hunted the sith, to stop their darkness. Eventually helping the Jedi to elimate them at Yavin 4. Our forces would go into a sith stronghold and elminate everyone there, and place that mark above the entrance. Usually they would also have traps set for any sith that returned. Overtime that mark was used by the Sith to mean danger, or as a warning. They were never able to get the detail correct, which is how I knew that was paticular mark was not Sith. We call it the mark of the Norn since they were the ones that predicted the rise of the Sith and our hunting them.

For the Sith it means danger, for us it means that the Norns had something to do with this.

*Heimdall looking around only sees the temple*

Heimdall: Looks like we should go there (motiioning to the temple).

*He begins to climb the stairs.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-07-2003, 10:27 PM   #59
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*The group ascends the stairs, reaching the temple entrance. The entrance has an very high, very beautfully crafted enormous gate. The hinges were cleverly created so they left absolutely no gaps between the gate and its frame. Two large, ornate handles were set in the middle of the gate, where the double doors joined.

There was only one problem with it.

There was no separation where the doors looked like they should join. The handles were there, but no seam. One door passed right into the other*

Aidan: Figures.

Raschel: How does that...open?

*Guy walks directly up to the gate and looks more closely* There's a keyhole...

Old 01-07-2003, 11:44 PM   #60
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall to Marin: May I see the key that you two have. I think this might be the door it goes to.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-08-2003, 01:36 PM   #61
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[OOS: Deac calmly explains that it's not like he made any money from it and that he really loves that book, and then quietly guitars them]

*Orthos stares at this place. It looked like the place he'd been when he'd become the Darkkiller, but different...*

Old 01-08-2003, 09:54 PM   #62
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Marin takes out the key and puts it in the keyhole, and turns it. The key sinks into the gate until its top is parallel with the gate's surface. A pinprick of intense light forms at the top of the key, and expands to split the key in half. The beam of bright light streaks upwards and downwards across the gate, vertically splitting the keyhole and the rest of the gate with it. The light fades, leaving the missing seam in between the double doors*

Marin: ....Wow.

Aidan: So it was pretty. Goodness me. What now, are we supposed to prance right on through?

Old 01-09-2003, 12:51 AM   #63
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Well that is the only place to go so I would say yes.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-09-2003, 02:15 PM   #64
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos looks up and then sees why this place looks so familar. He sees the Tower, and the meeting room that sits above it. The place where he has been before, and the place where the fates of the world were decided. Then he looked further, and for a few moments, faintly, thought he saw a huge golden city in the stars. Then he looked to the bright gap between the doors, and was the first to enter...*

Old 01-10-2003, 04:35 PM   #65
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Invisable to the groups eyes and silent to their ears, completey unaware, a watcher proceeds to obsurve them...*

???(1) talking to self: "Aaahh, yes these mortals seek the Orb of Forever... I shall see how well they use it..."

*The Spectar floats to infront to orthos, whom is still not seeing who or what is in front of him.*

???(1): "Hmph, Another mortal with an Avatar... I don't understand a mortal ever needing one... Bah!"

*Floats over to Heimdall...*

???(1): "Now heres a fighter, nice and intelligant to boot. He'd be interesting to tweak out a little..."

*The spectar continues to admire the group, as they proceed to find the Time Matrix...*

Last edited by Kuuki; 01-12-2003 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-11-2003, 01:34 AM   #66
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: "Vinar" have Avatars? If you're referring to the specific type of Avatar in this universe, you need to seriously read up, because there's no such thing as a Vinar and in the history of this universe (known to me) only mortals have ever had Avatars.)))

----------

*Astral plane. A flash of light appears, and two men appear facing opposite directions, as if they had just bumped into one another. The first man is the man in the dark coat. The second wears similar clothing but has a head of light purple hair and blue eyes*

Man: T. Fancy brushing into you here.

T: Sakara. Asrogeth. Why have you pulled me here? I have business to attend to.

Man: You're late. It's already begun.

T: I had someone to talk to.

Man: *grins* I know.

T: What are you doing here, Sakara?

*The purple-haired man grins* Interfering. Just like you. How's working for the powers-that-be treating you? Good pay? Nice hours? Had any time problems?

T: I must be on my way.

Sakara: So soon? What? Oh...let me guess. Afraid of her, aren't we?

T: *turns to face Sakara* I'm working for the Aeges, gods in their own rights and beings of this dimension. I am fixing a major error in the fabric of space time, so she will just have to live with my presence. So, if all your business with me here is useless taunting, I must be leaving. I have a job to do.

*Sakara is grinning* Alright, you don't want to admit it. But that wasn't what I called you here for. Checked on your little group of dysfunctional "champions" lately? *Sakara flashes a huge grin, as if delighted with something*

T: *says nothing for a moment* What are you talking about.

Sakara: Well, if you're so on top of your "job", you must already know about it, right? Silly me. So, I'll just be off now...after all, you don't want to talk to me anyway... *Sakara fades from view, still grinning*

T: What? Wait! No! Oh...Dammit! *T turns and vanishes instantly*

Old 01-11-2003, 12:22 PM   #67
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

how do you know that he just doesn't like the use of avatars in Mortals
Old 01-11-2003, 02:40 PM   #68
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Avatars are normally the mortal forms of gods. In this case, these two require mortals to exist for prolonged existence on the prime planes, because they have been weakened]

*The Next Room. Different decors fill various shapeless spaces around it. Orthos sees it is full of people, many that he has known in his life, and is puzzled. Many of them are dead. His mother and Syrnl stand at a viewscreen, planning attacks. Lokpihet sits alone in a corner with a different decor, mumbling to himself, his therapist sits on his couch back in his office, his old Captain from Wraith Squadron sits in what was his office and Deac Starkiller sits in what looks like part of a cantina. Orthos sees no door ahead of him. This must be some kind of challenge*

Old 01-11-2003, 10:55 PM   #69
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

speaking of syrnl... I feel kind left out, thats why im not posting any irvines in a few days, cus im waiting for a syrnl one...
Old 01-11-2003, 11:56 PM   #70
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall enters the same room as Orthos. Instead of seeing pictures of Orthos past he saw pictures of his own. One containing his mother and father.*

Heimdall: Anyone else see things from their past?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-12-2003, 01:57 AM   #71
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Marin

*Marin enters the gates after Orthos. She expects to see him, but...he's nowhere to be seen.

What she does causes her to trip in astonishment.

There was an enormous room in front of her. Shapeless pieces with differing decor filled with people, all people she's known at one point in time or another in her life...some dead.

The nearest section was clearly underwater. She could see her father, standing with other consulars, all other Water-Breathers, in heated discussion.

Other sections had her numerous childhood friends, now all moved or gone...or dead, even, in the War.

This place was all wrong. It had to be a memory. A collage of memories. Was it some kind of test?

In one section was the gang Aidan had come from, the gang she had met when she had run from her kidnappers. A few she recognized.

The closest was the gang's "recruiter" and minor leader; a tall girl with short blonde hair and black eyes named Kate. She wore a pink shirt and orange pants emblazoned with flames, with the words "I KISS GIRLS" on the front of her shirt. Icefire, another mutant, dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans with blue flames etched on them, sat next to her, along with Ice's cousin Sara. Next to Sara Marin recognized Miguel, Kir'lhana, and Masque; a tall Latino-looking gargoyle with powerful magic powers, a mildly psychic North Elf and a powerful but somewhat withdrawn mind-reader, respectively. Near them she recognized a couple others...Griff, an insecure shy mutant not completely in control in of his power, which consisted of morphing gold-orange wings, claws, fur and feathers; Cloud, a sweet English weather-controlling girl; Winter, blaster artist; Winter's sister Aria; Gillian, an unusual ensouled half-vampire...and at least thirty others she knew only by face. They were all discussing something she couldn't make out.

A little apart from them sat a girl all in black, with black eyes, short, thick, black hair spiked to resemble a "cat ears" style, and a canary yellow collar. Chere Cecilia. Marin didn't really know her, but remembered being fascinated by her. She was staring off into space, eyes piercing.

Marin, confused, looked past all the people, eyes searching for the passage out.

There was none.

----------

Aidan

Aidan entered the gates after Marin. He was surprised upon entering to find that she had vanished.

Instead the eerie scene that had confronted her confronted him, with drastic changes.

The mutant "street gang" he belonged to - "Kate's gang" (more accurately Riss' gang, but as Kate had recruited him he'd always thought of Kate as being the leader) was in one section closest to him. In other bits and sections were his parents, his teachers, an uncle, the few friends he'd had as children...

Impossible. They're all DEAD. And I left my gang back in my dimension...

----------

Misae

*Misae entered a sparse and extraordinarily strange room. She could see her dead parents and two cousins in one section. In another were a few adults she'd once known. In another, a bundle of anonymous and disapproving Jedi. None of the figures or the background around them looked "real".

But, the biggest shock of all was standing right in front of her, instantly commanding all of her attention. Her master...Quhn Vaas.

----------

Guy

Guy entered the gates at the same time as Raschel. He was only able to register her being there once second, the next disappearing, before his head exploded in a brilliance of pain, blinding him.

----------

Raschel

The room held her dead parents, exterminated long ago by Syrnl Darkstar. It held all the human children she'd observed from afar as the only alien child at the Imperial royalty high-class private school. It held her first few friends, including the Twi'lek Subari and his sister who had opened the door to the Rebellion and the very first Wraith Squadron, created before the Death Star had destroyed Alderaan, for her so long ago. She recognized all the Wraiths near them, with only Orthos Darkstar missing. There were others she'd known, people from the Rebellion after the Wraiths, people from the New Republic Intelligence she theoretically still worked for.

Then there were others.

People she didn't recognize. People she was sure she'd never seen before.

Some of them looked like her.

Raschel had never seen another member of her race before. Ever.

She was amazed, terrified and confused at the same time.

What is going on?!

Old 01-12-2003, 03:38 AM   #72
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Hearing no reply Heimdall turns around, expecting to see the others to find nothing, only more memories of his past.

This time he saw himself kneeling before his farther. It was when he was given a seat in Gladsheim. All of the council was there. Heimdall looked at each person, all but three were now dead.*
---------------------

*Idun stood outside the doorway hesitating to go in. She saw the other members of the group wandering around the room, they were almost in a trance. How odd she thought. In the conner of her eye she saw Heimdall suddenly fall to his knees. Without a second thought she rushes into the room to go to him.

Almost immediatly after crossing the threshold she lost all knowledge of the others. Images of her past then began to come to her, and soon completly absorbed her attention*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-12-2003, 09:13 AM   #73
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

???: "They all see images of their pasts. But I don't... All I see is another set of double doors. Seems like this Marin is on the right track... she just needs to ignore everything and walk on through..."

*??? then sees Guy in pain...*

???: "This room only brings you pain only becuase the room tries to pull out your memory, and finds none... It doesn't matter, it's still part of the test..."

*the spectar takes form, of an ancient Sith... The room for him slightly changes to show images of couresant before any major cities were once there, but the spectar ignored it...*
Old 01-12-2003, 11:13 AM   #74
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos looks around. No-one else is here. The door has vanished from behind him. He moves over to Deac and sits beside him*

Deac: Orthos? What are you doing here? Anyway, maybe you can help me. I've got this damn dagger, and I need a force crystal. Think you can find me one?

*Orthos nods. This must be part of it. He does not talk, but moves over to Lokpihet*

Lokpihet: I have no idea how the hell you are, so unless you've got my prize dagger, get lost!

*Orthos places the dagger down*

Lokpihet: You have it? Amazing! Here, take this medallion.

*Now Orthos moves with trepidation toward Syrnl*

Syrnl: Now, Ithekka, I've lost the damn source of my power. I can't do my work without it.

Ithekka: I'm sure you'll find it dear- hey! Lieutenant, take this damn book back to the library,would you?

*As Orthos walks away, he hears her say: "I don't think Orthos is what I want him to be. He's no sith. You didn't tell me."

*Next, his therapist*

Therapist: Now Orthos, I think you're fine. You can have your rank back. Did you ever find me

*Orthos looks at the book. It is the Prophecies of Zedeem, the religion of his therapist. He hands it to him. He then places the rank on Captain Garrik's desk. Looking at the medallion, he sees the Darkstar crest. He then looks back at his fighting parents. He almost doesn't want his parents to have it*

Old 01-12-2003, 05:21 PM   #75
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface2k2
speaking of syrnl... I feel kind left out, thats why im not posting any irvines in a few days, cus im waiting for a syrnl one...

deac: o.0

*As the Spectar finishes that formation of his temperary body then a symbol that was identical to the one on the outside of the temple was shown on his forehead, carved out... He was the first...*

*After wards he notices the old skeletons that laid about on the floor, not that he didn't know that they were there, but he sees the danger for those whom do not pass...*

*the spectar still saw each of the room's victums...*

Spectar: 'I could help... but there is the purpose of the room... Crap. This room was made by to same damn people whom killed me... well might as well, poor saps...

*Walks over to Orthos. And places a Hand on his shoulder.*

Spectar: "You better move it. Or else you'd end up like them..." *points to skeletons...*
Old 01-12-2003, 07:07 PM   #76
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Scar, I don't think much is happening - Syrnl isn't going to make much progress with Coruscant's heavy defenses; besides, he's just trying to tie up the Imperials for the time being

btw, the Spectar was only partially correct about Guy))

Guy

*The pain abruptly stops, and Guy hears a voice*

"This room only brings you pain only becuase the room tries to pull out your memory, and finds none... It doesn't matter, it's still part of the test..."

*Guy looks up. Unlike the others, he does not see images from his past...but rather, the images from the Spectar's. Watching them, he sees the Spectar standing outside the scenarios, like him*

Spectar: *rambling to itself* I could help... but there is the purpose of the room... Crap. This room was made by to same damn people whom killed me... well might as well, poor saps...

*The Spectar walks over to Orthos. Guy realizes in astonishment that he could suddenly see all the others walking around the room...but apparently unaware of all the others*

Spectar: *to Orthos* You better move it. Or else you'd end up like them...

*Orthos does not respond. Guy's eyes narrow as he finally recognizes the Spectar's corporeal image. That of a Sith*

Guy: Who are you? What are you doing here?

-----------

Misae

*Misae falls to her knees in front of Quhn Vaas*

Misae: MASTER!

Quhn: Rise child, what are you doing? *takes something out of his pocket; a lightsaber* Here Misae. I need you to take this to Master Skywalker.

*Misae could see Master Skywalker standing in a corner. But she didn't really care. She collapses in front of Vaas and grabs his robes, clutching*

Misae: I have you again...and I'll never, never, never leave you again...I'll never let you go again...

----------

Marin

*The room was certainly the most eerie thing she had ever seen.*

Okay, think, Marin. This has to be some kind of test.

*Marin walks towards the nearest group; her father and the consulars. She feels the natural filters in her nasal passagways kick in as she walks into the water. The feeling brings sharp wistfulness. She hadn't been underwater in weeks*

Marin: Excuse me, Father, could I have a minute?

Marin's father: Of course, but I'm a little busy right now.

Marin: I, uh, think there's a problem here. I was hoping you could help me...

*The other consulars look at Marin with disapproval, and she looks a little embarassed. It was the top of the traditional virtues for a female Water-Breather to be as self-sufficient as possible, especially a young one; for as females were slightly weaker than males, they needed to strive even harder than the other sex to be on a par with them. Independence was the highest virtue. Only if a female had children would society approve of her depending on another. This whole thing was supposed to be a dead tradition, but it was still very much present in the thoughts and minds of the elders*

Marin's father: A problem? What problem?

Marin: Look around you, father...don't you think this is a bit strange?

Marin's father: Strange? What's strange?

----------

Aidan

*Aidan stares at Kate, then at her shirt. He could read the "I KISS GIRLS" logo clearly*

This can't be a dream. I can't read in dreams. The letters won't stay clear...

*Aidan walks over to Kate*

Aidan: Kate. What's going on? How the heck are you here? What is this place?

Kate: *looks up at him with a confused look* Uhh, are you feeling alright, Aidan?

----------

Raschel

*Raschel stares at the scenario in confusion, fear crushing her mind. She had no doubt this had something to do with the fact she'd come here to seek the Time Matrix.*

This was a mistake, a mistake, a mistake! Orthos would know what to do - he's got this kind of weird power. But he isn't here!

*Hesistantly, Raschel inches closer to the people populating the frightening place in front of her*

Last edited by Redwing; 01-12-2003 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-12-2003, 09:21 PM   #77
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall dropped to his knees when saw the image Balder's funeral. Everything was there, even Hyrrokin (the first good Jotuns), who was there to help push the boat out to sea. He continued to look around and saw rows upon rows of Aesir who also showed up for the funeral*

*Idun walk from memory to memory, something in the back of her head kept her from stopping. She had to find someone, or something.

Suddenly she felt a burst of pain coming right beside her, she turns...*

*Heimdall now saw his father approaching Balder. Odin whispered something into Balder's ear, what the allfather said couldn't be heard by the others. Stepping back Odin gave the signal. Hyrrokin heaved the boat into the water. A moment later an archer let loose a flaming arrow igniting the boat which held Balder.

Something was wrong though, there was no sound. The memory was perfect except for the absence of the sound. Heimdall could see the waves crashing along the shore but he couldn't hear them. A suddenly a jolt of pain is sent through Heimdall*

*Idun sees a shadowy image of Heimdall. He looked to be in distress. Concern for her friend urded Idun to go to him. However, the memories also tugged at her. Promising to show her people she loved who were now dead. She begins to turn away from Heimdall*

*Heimdall suddenly realized that this was another test. He had to escape these fake memories. He began to stand to see Loki there, his nemis. Loki was holding a sword and blocked his path. There was a devilish expression on Loki's face, and with out warning he attacked cutting Heimdall's arm.

Clutching his arm, Heimdall stood and advaced on Loki. Loki in returned cut Heimdall's calf forcing Him down to one knee. Heimdall look at Loki with hatred, and felt that if he turned away all of this would be over. If he went back to watching his memories everything would be fine. Something in him refused to turn away, for his this Loki savishly punched him.*

*Only Idun could feel the pain that Heimdall was in. It caused her to falter and once again she turned towards the shadowy image. This time concern for her friend won. She approach the shadowy image of Heimdall.

The promise of the memories grew more presistant in her mind. She ignored them and steadily approached her friend. Suddenly the promises stopped. Idun turned and once again saw the members of the group wandering around the room. With out hesitation she touched Heimdalls shoulders.

Once again Idun lost all awareness of the others, except for Heimdall. He was injured and did not speak, he didn't turn his head to acknowledge her. Slowly she turned her head to see what had captivated his attention. She saw Loki and remember, when he and Heimdall had fought.

However, this was not a memory like the other ones she experienced. The original Fight Loki never was able to cut Hiemdall, nor did it last this long. Idun knew she had to get Heimdall out of there.

She walks up to Loki, and knocks the blade out of his hand. Two things surprised her about this. How easy it was to remove the blade and how the blade disappeared when it left Loki's hand. Returning to Heimdall, she helps him up and the walk past Loki who know does nothing to stop them.

As soon as they past Loki, they could see the others again. They were also at the center of the room. Setting Heimdall down. Idun tends to his injuries*

Idun: Are you alright?

Heimdall: Yes, thankyou. I wonder what this place is.

Idun: I think I know.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 01-12-2003, 10:41 PM   #78
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*The spectar notices Rothos does not respond...*

*then from behind...*

Guy: "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

*turns*

Spectar: "Aaahh yes, I'd knew you'd break out of it... I am no one, well at least what people know of me... I like other's like me, watch the universe, we have the ability to affect somethings, and so to others... How ever I do ask, why are you people searching for the Orb of Forever? And why should I let you people have it?"
Old 01-13-2003, 12:34 AM   #79
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Guy: I don't know what I should tell you. All I know is...I have an extremely strong feeling you're not supposed to be here.

*Voice from behind Guy* You're correct. It isn't.

*Guy turns* You! The man from the vision!

T: None other. *points a finger at the Spectar* Go back to the shadow world. What these mortals do with the Orb of Forever is not your concern and has never been so. If you insist on remaining, I shall demonstrate what happens to presumptuous immortals when their heads sink below water...

Old 01-13-2003, 12:57 AM   #80
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall and Idun step up to where guy was standing*

Heimdall: This is pointless. You do not have what we seek, and you cannot stop us from reaching our goal.

no ale 'til drunk."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Cantina Six: Postlude to Holocaust Part II