lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 9-The Last Hope
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2003, 09:34 PM   #161
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
DarkDeac: "No, and quite frankly I don't care. I'm going to cause some general havok on the prime planes, then I'm going to go back to my Planar Stronghold and start getting some Primes to worship me again."

Spectar: "You sure? If thats what you think. You don't even have a body and your telling us what you have planed... I'm sorry to dissapoint you. But your not in the position..."

---------------------------------------

*To Kur* "We don't have time to sort out your story, you'll be confined until the battle is over. Don't worry our cells aren't anywhere as bad as Lokpihet's."

Kur: "Before you hull me off, I do like to ask why must you lock me up. I'm not your enemy, I dislike the fact that i'll be treated like one..."

----------------------------------------

Farran: "You might find out soon enough that the answers to both your questions have a similar answer. "*Farran smiles* "Ravan, I have a feeling you and I have much more in common than you might think."

Ravan: "Thats good to hear..."

*Farran truns in his chair and talks into a comm link*

-------------------------------------------

Nimalf: *as Kioet descends* "I really, really, really don't like this. Are you going to tell me who that Councilman had you detain now?"

*sees Irvine inside the ship* "Oh...Force..."

*WH Irvine quickly notices Nimalf*

*WH Irvine now towers the average sized man, walks over to Nimalf.*

WH Irvine: "Whats the matter? I see the expression that I must have decided to have a little change. Heh, heh, heh, heh..."
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2003, 09:38 PM   #162
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Rwos: I need to get out of here and call my ship.

----------

*The formation of ships split apart. Two of the ships turn directly in her path, while the third heads the other direction*

Bastards. They know they can't match this fighter so they're going to try to box me in while they get their prize out of here. I think they were expecting me...and that means Rwos...oh great.

*Ida releases Rwos' ship and opens fire. The Shadow's shields absorb the volley*


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2003, 11:06 PM   #163
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
Holk: Are you sure you can get to your ship in time? Well, if you follow me I'll take you to a show you a quicker way to reach your friend, and ship. Oh, can you survive a little decompression?

*Before Rwos can answer Holk stands and leads him to another hanger. She and Rwos head for a two seater fighter. Holk takes the forward chair leaving the backseat for Rwos. In this fighter the two seats were seperated.

Speaking over the com

You'll find a canister of oxygen under your seat if you can't handle decompression. Enjoy the ride.

*Without another word, Holk lifts the ship, turns it towards closed hanger doors and goes full throttle. The doors open just enough for the fighter to fit through*

Wow it worked.

*Within Seconds the fighter was in space heading towards the small skirmish.*

You can signal your ship anytime you want. *chaning the com channel* First wave is a go.
----------------------

*Without warning and appearing to have come from no where a volley of laser bolts lash out hitting the Shadow's ships. The twelve cloaked fighters finishing their strafing run and going full speed leave the area and head behind the planet. Then two large destroyers drop out of hyperspace heading directly towards the Shadow's ship*

Holk: Did I mention we really don't like being attacked?

*The destroyers quickly close distance, and begin to open fire. Currently only using the less advanced turbolaser, they fire volley after volley. A cloaked Frigate moves in front of the third Shadows path, drops cloak and begins to open fire.*

Holk: Oh, if you care to tell us how the Shadows are towing that ship we will intercept it and stop them from leaving with it. Or we can destroy it. I believe you can safly get to your ship now.


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 12:56 AM   #164
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
*Ida watches as the Aesirian ship's volleys hit the Shadows, having little effect. She tries to scan the Gallyava ship, but finds she can't*

Great. They've a mild warp field over it. Creative...they can tow it and it won't show up on scanners either. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to tell if there's any live Gallyava abroad, so I can't shoot!

*taking a second look at the Aesirian ship* Wait a second. Those ships...are those more Aesir?

----------

*Rwos shrugs off the decompression effects as his regeneration factor heals them* Don't bother attacking them - their shields will probably be too strong. *looks at the ships in front of him* But...it looks like they aren't protecting the Gallyava ship. Can you scan for...no you can't. Dammit! I don't think there's anything we can do. We can't risk hitting it if there's live Gallyava abroad, can't try to cut it off for the same reason, and no way to stop it from leaving. Unless you've got a better option.


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 02:48 AM   #165
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
*Holk smilies*

Holk: This is just to get their attention, please watch what happens now.

*The two destroyers ling up, so that the two shadow ships that engaged Ida were between them. Blue arcs began to play accross the destroyers' hull. Suddenly the arcs connected, other acrs continued to play across the hull. This was perhaps the most dazzling weapon the Aesir have ever created. The Shadows' ship came within range. At the center of where the blue arcs meet. Two more highly focused Arcs Shoot out, each hitting one of the ships around the center of the ship. Once there it seemed to dance amoung the hull until finally the arcs came to the engines, where they stayed*

Holk: About the wreck, once that field covering it is down, we can impose a containment field that will keep in the atmosphere. If you can talk to the shadows, tell them that we rather destroy both them and the ship rather then letting them have it. Even if there are any Gallayva on board. There only hope of escaping the system alive is to surrender. If they do that then we will let them leave. If they do not we will kill them, using a resonance torpedo if we have to. At the very least that frigate there will ram them.


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 03:22 AM   #166
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Rwos: Even if I do, they'll know I'm bluffing. Already, one Gallyava is dead. If more are killed, especially by our hand, well...let's just say we DON'T want that happening. If they have maybe as much as a minute they'll get away.

----------

*Ida scans the ships hit. The arcs had eaten away at the shields all around the ship, and were now arcing off the engines, destroying the shields over them*

Bloody clever weapon. I wonder how it works...

*Ida fires at the nearest ship's engines. The bolts finally pierce. The ship's engines detonate*


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 03:55 AM   #167
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
Holk: Well that ships engines just blew. The next should be right behind it. After that the destroyers will go after third and final ship. Keeping them here. Also that weapons power will increase once it just has a single ship to attack. What we really need to know is how the Shadows are towing that ship.


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 04:29 AM   #168
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Rwos: See the slightly blue coloration of the Gallyava ship? That's a warp field. They're probably towing the field rather than touching the ship itself. Not standard procedure - probably why they took so long to leave earlier.

By the way, their ships don't have to be moving to go into warpspace.

*Ida's fighter takes out the other Shadow ship's engines*

*Ida's voice comes over the comlink* Rwos! I hope you've got something really good planned about now!


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 10:48 AM   #169
Deac
Now in 4-D!
 
Deac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Beyond the Realm of Time
Posts: 3,340
Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Orthos: I'm glad to be alive...Mrs Flax....

----------------------------

*The hospital. Deac lies asleep, dreaming....

He sees his funeral. He sees people from his life mourning his loss, and then, his coffin opens. DarkDeac pulls his way out.

DarkDeac: Surprised? You will be.

-----------------------------------

*DarkDeac's eyes flash black*

You fools. You have no idea what you have made. I only need a body on the prime planes. I am Darkstar! And soon, I shall be Lokpihet again!


Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 12:16 PM   #170
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
DarkDeac: "You fools. You have no idea what you have made. I only need a body on the prime planes. I am Darkstar! And soon, I shall be Lokpihet again!"

Spectar: "Bah! You think that psyical manifestations can keep its form in this realm? Obviously you think that is what your currently in is a body... Maybe it was a mistake to allow that avatar to enter that empty soul... Oh yeah, by the way, you may think you have a great amount of power in prime realms, but here we hold all the cards..."
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 06:53 PM   #171
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((OOS: Scar, you can't "empty" a soul. That clashes with the very definition of it ))

Rwos: Ida, we're going to have to board that ship. I can't think of any other way to stop it in time.

*Silence*


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 09:03 PM   #172
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
okay, ill jsut fix it right here and now...

*After Spectar tells off DarkDeac, he quickly destroyies the body, only leaving the soul which the foolish avatar accdently doing upon himself...*

Spectar: "Congrats... Now you can travel no where... Unless permitted... Now I have to make a new body to use..."

-----------

*A figure in the very same hanger that has a lumious aura around him, stands up... and quickly notices how everything around him appears ackward...*

*panicing he feels what he thinks is his chest... a hole... now he starts to become less translusent... He is nothing more then the Cloned Irvine himself! DEAD!*

---------------

*Back in the psyical realm, where the spirit cannot see... what everyone thinks is Irvine, pretends to play his role, bides his time...*

Last edited by Kuuki; 01-19-2003 at 09:13 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 10:44 PM   #173
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
Holk: And how do you plan on doing that?


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 04:01 AM   #174
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((ooookay @ Scar))

Ida: This is way too risky, Rwos.

Rwos: It's the only way. We probably have about a minute before they can enter warpspace.

Ida: What about your friends up there?

Rwos: There's nothing they can do in a minute that wouldn't provoke the Shadows to just dump the Gallyava and leave.

Ida: Won't trying to board them do the same thing?

Rwos: No. They won't see boarding as threatening their safety the way an attack would. Trust me, I have experience with these people.

*silence*

Ida, we're out of time.

Ida: Fine. But if this goes wrong, keep in mind it's all of our heads.

*Rwos and Ida fly their fighters in a circling vector towards the ship towing the Gallyava, avoiding the barrage of fire sent back their way*

*The two ships with disabled engines stay silent for a moment longer, then open fire themselves*


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 04:15 AM   #175
Nute Gunray
This is Really Expensive
 
Nute Gunray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Alexandria VA
Posts: 9,119
Current Game: Forza Horizon
10 year veteran! 
*a handsome man enters*

Man: What are you hoodlums talking about?

*the handsome man falls down the stairs*
Nute Gunray is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 01:16 PM   #176
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
nute: a note of advice carried down through the chain of RPGers for this rpg title... Read the previous ones ^__^
btw: there is about 4 or 5 different things going on in different areas right now
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 01:36 PM   #177
Deac
Now in 4-D!
 
Deac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Beyond the Realm of Time
Posts: 3,340
Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
[That is true. I think we should all meet up again. It was better when we were all in the same place. Everyone should start heading for...I don't know... the Cantina...]

*NRI officer enters the hospital*

NRI Officer: Colonel Starkiller, you have been requested to return to your home on Tatooine. An informant will meet you there

-----------------------------

Orthos: Where is the real Deac? I should probably go back to Tatooine and search for him

---------------------------

Darkstar: Don't trifle with me. I am far more powerful than you. In fact, I don't even need to be here...


Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 01:40 PM   #178
Rogue15
Reconnaissance Specialist
 
Rogue15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 18,583
Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer 10 year veteran! 
*Kioet and Irvine walk down the shuttle's exit ramp, escorted by 2 Vanguard*

Kioet to Nimalf: Take us to Farran.


Battle is a pure form of expression. It is heart and discipline, reduced to movement and motion. In battle, the words are swept away, giving way to actions-- mercy, sacrifice, anger, fear. These are pure moments of expression.
Rogue15 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 04:01 PM   #179
BattleDog
Terrible in War
 
BattleDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,923
Roleplayer 
Sophae: Please Orthos, not so formal. Your Uncle is headed for Tatooine, this ship will drop you off one system out in a CORT. In the mean time I suggest you take a shower. Oh, and Orthos, you could say thankyou. *She smiles.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kur is in a cell in the Brig, Flax is on the other side of the bars.*

Flax: Ok Kid, spill!


Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 04:27 PM   #180
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
*After disableing the two ships, from moving. The Destoryers move between them and the Gallayva ship. Blocking them from firing upon Rwos and Ida. Once in position, the destroyers resumed firing upon the shadows ships. Targeting the unshield engines. This time though the turbolaser were silent. Plasma canons fired repeatly at the Shadow's ships. Two more waves of cloaked fighters also attacked the ships. Launching missles into the shadows' ships hulls.*

------------------------------
Docking Bay of the Wild Huntsman

*A shuttle settles down. Odin and Vidar emerge to be meet by the caption.*

Captian: Welcome back Lord Odin. Your Orders?

Odin: Captain, set course for the containment zone. Maxium speed. Inform them that we are coming and to go to Condition Gamma.

Caption: Yes Lord. *He leaves Odin and Vidar, heading to the bridge*

Odin: Vidar, get Tyr, Heimdall, and Freyr and have them meet in my office in ten minutes. We have things to discuss.

Bridge of teh Wild Huntsman
*The captain arrives and sits in his chair*

Captain: Nav, set course for the Containment zone. Maxium speed.

Nav: Aye Sir.

Captain: Com, inform them that we are coming, and to upgrade to Condition Gamma. Also inform the rest of the group of the upgrade.

Com: Aye sir.

*Two minutes later the battlegroup jumped to hyperspace heading to the Containment zone*

Odin's Office
*Odin sits there studing the data, and considering differnt responses. Eight minutes later: Vidar, Heimdall, Tyr, and Freyr enter*

Odin: Welcome gentleman. You have been appraised of the situation. It will take us a two days to arrive, and and seven to prepare. On the tenth day they plan on attacking. We have the advantage because we know this, and because by keeping them contained we have far superior ships. Now ideas?

Tyr: We know where they are coming, so let us set an ambush. Position 20 to 30 destroyers directly in front of their path. With all of them connected together, very powerful. As the Jotuns enter the system their eninges will be destroyer trapping them. Some will probably be destroyed.

Vidar: Then place other ships behind the destroyers. The Jotuns probably will never know what happened.

*The discussion continues as they hone their strategy, and run simulations*


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 08:09 PM   #181
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Spectar: "I'm afraid you don't understand, the only people that can let anyone in or out of thise realm, is us. How ever, if you want on those planes, I have news for you... we can not create gateways to those planes. It is impossible from here, in order for it to be, something has to happen at the right time to cause the right calculated disturbence to tear a hole through this plane and into the same plane of the aeges. You can be still useful to us, if you co-operate, we'll let you tag along, seeing is that you want to get in there... i think thats what u mean ^_^ But you have to do everything exactly at the needed time. We have an agreement?"

---------------------

*The white haired Irvine, walks around the hangers of the capitol planet, still in the spectural realm. He still wonders if he is still sane or not...*

WH Irvine: "Alright, must not lose mind... ugh! What am I talking about, I have body, I'm dead... but why... Of course I know... I got stabed by that fool... Awfully trained though... Wait a minute..." 'why do I feel like my normal self? The fuse must be broken through death...'

*A hand rests on WH Irvine's shoulder...*

WH Irvine: "Ah!" *turns...* "Oh its you..."

*Holding on to WH Irvine for a little support...*

Elder Irvine: "My memory is still very blotched up. Mostly what I can remember is getting out of the Cantina on tatoonie, and this guy... " *Notices hole in chest...* "Urgh! What trickery is this!?"

WH Irvine: "We're dead... We must be in some spectural realm on the Imperial Capitol Planet... seeing is that we are nothing more then ghosts, I hardly think you should have a problem getting around..."

-----------------------

Person whom is definately not WH Irvine: "Yes... Bring us to him..."

Last edited by Kuuki; 01-20-2003 at 09:44 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 06:52 AM   #182
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Okay Deac, I'll start moving things in the direction of Tatooine))

*Rwos fires several torpedoes into the side of the Shadow's ship, causing a small break in their particle shields. Behind him, Ida activates jamming devices*

Ida: You've got ten seconds before they override. Go

*Rwos drives his fighter's reinforced nose into a "soft" spot of hull above a hangar bay. The nose rips through and into the ship itself, letting his fighter through. Rwos looks behind him to see the hole close up*

----------

*Ida attempts to duplicate Rwos' action, but a concussion blast knocks her fighter off its vector. An instant later, the Shadows' ship vanishes into warpspace*

Ida: Damn.

*The Shadows' remaining ships fire back at the Aesir, their shields absorbing most of the damage dealt them. Ida notices the closest ship had regained an operable engine. However, it wasn't using it...

Then she realizes*

Ida: *into the comlink, putting it on an open frequency* GET AWAY FROM THOSE SHIPS!

----------

Farran: *to Ravan* I was wondering, perhaps you'd like to come with me to see some things that might particularly interest you. *rises* If you will, I have a shuttle waiting this way.


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 11:21 AM   #183
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Ravan: "Well, if you insist... I do have quite a bit of time before I have leave for my holiday..."


--------------------

Elder Irvine: "Wait a second... We should have been absorbed with the force..."

WH Irvine: "I know. That puzzles me..."

Elder Irvine: "Well who ever stopped us from being absorbed, would surely be here soon to explain things. Because it'll have to have been someone higher then the Aesir."

WH Irvine: "Higher then the Aesir...? Memory or not, you know alot of things." 'Something tells me this guy knows a little too much... But then, now I'm wondering about the whole thing myself...'

Last edited by Kuuki; 01-21-2003 at 11:32 AM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 01:28 PM   #184
Deac
Now in 4-D!
 
Deac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Beyond the Realm of Time
Posts: 3,340
Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
DarkDeac: All right, I'll go along, but when I'm out of here I answer to no-one. Comprende?

------------------------------

*Orthos nods*

Sorry...it's not everyday you jump out of an exploding starship*


Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 03:28 PM   #185
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
((Scar: Be careful you are tredding a fine line. The only thing Irvine (either one)would know would be that the Aesir are powerful.

Deac: Unless there is a very good reason my main characters are somewhat preoccupied. So I very much doubt that they will be going to Tatoonie))
---------------------------------

*The Aesir ignored Ida, they knew their orders.*


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 05:48 PM   #186
BattleDog
Terrible in War
 
BattleDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,923
Roleplayer 
*Flax gives up on Kur.*

Flax: Lock him in chains.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophae: Orthos, this Aide will take you to your quarters, we have about telve hours before we exit hyperspace, will you join my husband and me for dinner? You'll find all your uniforms in your quarters.

Aide: This way sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flax and Sophae are in their quarters, curled up on a sofa.*

Flax: Soph, what do you think of Orthos.

Sophae: He's not stupid, he has that pure, slightly irritating Starkiller streak.

Flax: Since he's not in the Brig I assume he resisted you. Are you sure he's not force strong?

Sophae: He's certainly not trained, I don't know though, he has some potential. Speaking f the Brig, how is our other "guest"?

Flax: Very angry, he's force strong, thats certain. There's no record of his training though, so at the moment he's confined.

Sophae: Oh, and Taklin?

Flax: Yes my love?

Sophae: Orthos will be joining us for dinner.

*She breezes out of the room.*


Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 09:26 PM   #187
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
*The Aesirian ships don't move. Ida yells into her comlink again*

Ida: Are you all thick? MOVE AWAY FROM THOSE SHIPS! They're about to---

*The two Shadow ships simultaneously explode, with the force of minature twin supernovas. Ida braces herself a moment before the shockwave hits her*

----------

*Rwos carefully cloaks his fighter and leaves it in the ventilation space above the hangar. He gets out*

Gotta find out where they're going with this thing...


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2003, 11:07 AM   #188
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
*Holk had just landed in the docking bay of one of the destroyers when the shockwave of the blast slammed into the destroyers. The shields were overloaded from absorbing the force of the energy, and turned off.

The shockwave past the destroyers, only moving them a little. The Quantaum armor protected the ship. They only needed to recharge their shields and the destroyers would be ready for more combat.

The Frigate, was outside of the effetive range of the shockwave, and the shields held.

With the threat temporarily over, the Destroyers take defensive positions. The Fighters return to their respective ships.*


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2003, 01:28 PM   #189
Deac
Now in 4-D!
 
Deac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Beyond the Realm of Time
Posts: 3,340
Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Deac boards a ship, embarking for Tatooine...*

------------------------

*Orthos enters his quarters. He puts on a pilot's dress uniform and attaches his medals to it. He then heads toward the dining area*


Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2003, 07:42 PM   #190
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Spectar: "Deal. How ever, in order for me to keep thing under rap from everyone, just incase it'll unraval our plans, Heres the deal, I have already sent a soul into a body that we had modified like yours. You both have skills enabling you two to have a great deal of strength, and some rather demonic traits. You'll notice those as soon as you re-enter the psyical realms... After then you create some chaos to test your abilities, then I'll say what comes next..."

Deac, it just means you have quite a but of power, and some rather demonic weaponry (imagine a few ^_~) just bear with me, cus I'm not 100% able to have it all going.
Admiral: "Scar: Be careful you are tredding a fine line. The only thing Irvine (either one)would know would be that the Aesir are powerful." To think that being fused with someone, some knowledge wouldn't pass through either one of them... And for the record it would have been the Elder who knew more ^_~


----------------------------

Kur: 'Chains bound me at the wrists... too bad they are only standard issue...'

*Kur uses his mind to pick the locks. After his bindings were off, he rubed his wrists...*

Kur: 'If only Flax knew where and who trained me... Well, not trying to sound self aborbed or anything... But I am apart of a new special forces unit... Heh, most likey when Master Skywalker tells him about us. He'll appologise...' *softly* "That did sound self absorbed... a little..." *smirks, and continues to rub wrists.*
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2003, 08:06 PM   #191
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
((Scar: I don't care what knowledge has passed through or hasn't, it doesn't matter. None of your characters really know anything about the Aesir. The only thing that they know is that the Aesir are powerful. Nothing more. The Elder Irvine will not learn anything more about them in PTH either, As I said before this is just a warning.))

*Odin was wandering the corridors of the wild Huntsman, looking forward to the upcoming fight. It has been to long since he faced a truely formidable enemy. *


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2003, 04:24 AM   #192
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Scar, you remember the Elder Irvine doesn't have his memory, as the Drode (the "Creature") wiped it. Only Craynor can undo this. No, it's not something he'll gradually get back over time either

Wow, Deac recuperated fast ))


*Ida recovers control of her ship. She examines her scanners for a moment*

Nothing left here but to leave...

*Ida's ship vanishes as she activates the warp-space drive*

----------

*Farran and Ravan walk towards a waiting Imperial shuttle*

Farran: Tell me, Ravan...as a Force-sensitive former Jedi...what do you make of Irvine Cracern?


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2003, 01:27 PM   #193
Deac
Now in 4-D!
 
Deac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Beyond the Realm of Time
Posts: 3,340
Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
DarkDeac: Excellent. Now, I believe I have a nice idea of how to create some good old chaos in the prime planes. In the galaxy where this body came from, in fact....


Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2003, 02:36 PM   #194
BattleDog
Terrible in War
 
BattleDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,923
Roleplayer 
*At the the table are sat officers of varying ranks. Gen. Marsken of Renegade Wing, Capt. Tr'eth of the BAC Claw to name two.*

*Flax is sat at the head of the table, with Sophae to his left and Orthos to his right. To Orthos' left is an attractive young woman with dark hair and large brown eyes, Flax' daghter, Mirra.*

Mirra: Colonel Darkstar, you're head of the Wraiths, yes?

*A couple of places down the table Hal and Kal are laughing behind napkins at their sister.*

Hal: *quiet* Kal, I'll bet you 50 creds he dosen't tell her.

Kal: Dosen't matter, mun, or dad 'll drop him in it anyway. *chuckle.*

*Just then Flax' comlink beeps.*

Flax: Yes.

Security: Sir, the prisoner is free of his bonds.

Flax: Understood, I'll be their right away. *To guests.* You shall have to excuse me, their is a small matter which however requires my imidiate attention.

*Flax leaves, fuming*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Detention block.*

Flax: Well, it would seem you are as stupid as you are arrogant, I think its about time you told me the whole story, don't you.

*As he says this Kur's hands are drawn up to the cieling and held there by energy bonds, his legs are pulled down to the floor.*


Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2003, 05:06 PM   #195
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
((Scar: I don't care what knowledge has passed through or hasn't, it doesn't matter. None of your characters really know anything about the Aesir. The only thing that they know is that the Aesir are powerful. Nothing more. The Elder Irvine will not learn anything more about them in PTH either, As I said before this is just a warning.)) Wasn't they on a aesir ship not to long ago ^_~

Kur: "Tell me exactly why me being able to release my binds in this ceill will threaten you in anyway for you to do this to me anyway. Nor will it for me to escape. So lets cut the bull****."

*A small explosion above Kur's head, and his arms get shot downward by the increased gravity in the room... Kur remains standing reguardless of the gravity inside...*

Kur: "I know a good deal of systems. It's part of my training."

-------------------

Ravan whispering to Farran: "He was strong before, mostly higing it all, its a somewhat of a difficult technique, but once you practice it can be easy as lifting cargo. However right now not only is he not hiding his power it seems like. But I hardly sense it as a means of a strong force power... I'd have to see it for myself... I don't like this..."
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2003, 11:45 PM   #196
Redwing
thedeadlymoose
 
Redwing's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 17,233
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Farran: I know something about that myself...

*to the pilot* Tatooine, Mos Eisley. You know the place. We'll meet the new Vanguard and the detainee there.

*to Ravan* What would you say if I told you Irvine Cracern is not everything he seems to be?


Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2003, 11:08 AM   #197
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
((Scar: Yes they were on an Asirian ship, However that was all. They were not allowed access any terminals, and no one told them anything. Even when Irvine sat near a terminal he didn't access it. Even if he did he wouldn't be able to do anything since the Aesir use a different language, The elder Futhark to be exact. And you don't have to copy what I say every time.

Finally, concerning your idea, clean out your PM inbox, and contact me on MSN.))

*Holk, enters a staff meeting on one of the destroyers*

Holk: We have just recieved an alert of Lord Odin, we are upgradeing to Gamma. The Alfhild and the Disen will immediatly head to that area. This coming battle will provide an excellent way to test some of the experimental weapons on board the ships. We will use the new Slipstream drive to get there. If you need anything I will be in my quaters.

*The two destroyers engage the slipstream drive and leave the area. The Frigate cloaks. A short time later supply ships begin moving between the frigate and the outpost.*


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."

Last edited by Admiral; 01-24-2003 at 11:26 AM.
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2003, 12:16 PM   #198
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
admiral, first: i'll clean out my PM box, next i wont go on msn, cus i never sued it when i had it, same for YIM. as for Icq, i jus thated the hell out of it!

Ravan: "Wouldnt surpise me..."
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2003, 01:29 PM   #199
Deac
Now in 4-D!
 
Deac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Beyond the Realm of Time
Posts: 3,340
Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos smiles and replies to Mirra*

Orthos: I'm a Captain, actually. And no, I am not currently attached to a squadron since I went to qualify for my specialist piloting licence. But I was in the Wraiths for a time.


--------------------------

*Deac arrives in the Cantina*

Patron#1: Uh-oh. It's HIM. Something bad's about to happen...


Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2003, 02:31 PM   #200
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,359
Roleplayer 
((Well since Deac has arrived in the Cantina, I have to assume that a couple of days have past...

Scar: Still waiting for you to clean out your box. I will tell you this now. I need more information about your idea, especially what you plan on doing with it...))

*The sun was just rising causing a beautiful mixture of colors across the sky. Brunhilde was walking down the streets of Valhalla. In front of her loomed a tall majestic building. This building was her destination.*


"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.