lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rise of the Shadow Squadron Prologue
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-23-2003, 09:27 PM   #41
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
sorry sky master, this part of the rpg is over, you ahve to repost that in the other thread ^_~
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2003, 11:50 PM   #42
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally posted by Sky Master
Suddenly a group of At-Sts appeared, lasers tearing holes in the speeders' metal coat. Then a Speeder rocketed out of a hangar, the pilot seemed to be pushing the craft to the limit. The comm unit cracked with static, then a clear voice spoke over the unit. "Get clear. I'll mop 'em up." It was a Coreillian voice. "I am Raith Solo, cousin to Han Solo. My colleeuge is a droid named R2-D22." The speeder pilot sure had Han's abilites. The three AT-STs were down in seconds. "Lets head out od here."

BTW: Can I join?
((Lol. I knew I should've unstickied this thread

Sky Master: Head on over to http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...threadid=90026 for the current thread (DSS never actually said this one was over, just expected us to figure it out ourselves

Welcome back, by the way. ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Rise of the Shadow Squadron Prologue