lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I want ANSWERS, dammnit!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-19-2003, 09:00 PM   #1
Gabez

I want ANSWERS, dammnit!

Ever wanted to know what itís like to record a radio play? Or what other stuff 8 of 12s got planned for Nightlight? Or what Tomas Encion thinks of Glenn P?

Well I did, so I went straight to the man himself Ė Mr 8. And then I recorded everything I found out in this interview, on my site. Go see! And post comments here. Lots of comments.
Gabez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 02:12 AM   #2
The Adventurer

Re: I want ANSWERS, dammnit!

This line has got me very excited.

Quote:
8 of 10 said in his interview
....and a project that I'm co-writing with MeddlingMonk that I hope to get going as a community recording project. This will hopefully kick start within a few weeks.
I always wanted to be a recording artist. I hope I'm reading it right and it means their going to have Mojo wide open auditions for a scipt they have. That will sooooooooooo kick ass if thats what it is.

The Adventurer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 02:22 AM   #3
Metallus
Episodic!

Old News! LFN Staff Member Notable contributor Forum Veteran 
JK2.net brings in a lot of hits to nightlight as well because of the Lost Cause, so it might be neat to have a couple people from there join in.

Guy.
Metallus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2003, 12:09 PM   #4
Gabez

Yeah, that got me excited too. It would be really nice just to involve the community in something like that. I also think itís great that heís co writing it with Meddling Monk... should be rather special.

Quote:
I'll be working on a number of them, at different stages of scripting, recording, and producing. At the moment... there's five.
Wild speculation commences!
Gabez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 12:59 AM   #5
MeddlingMonk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabez
I also think itís great that heís co writing it with Meddling Monk
Co-writing something was actually 8 of 12's second idea. He first came around begging me to father his children. When I pointed out that the fact we were both male made that a little impractical, he settled on the writing project.
MeddlingMonk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2003, 04:06 PM   #6
LiMP RABBiT

Yay, its got my name on it. Ha. Look, see. Bet you guys cant say that, except of course Gabez and 8 of 12 who made the whole damn thing. Anyhoo, good interview, especially the question about whether 8 knew the actors before Nightlight. No really. Im glad to here Lost Cause II is coming so soon.
LiMP RABBiT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2003, 05:07 PM   #7
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMonk
Co-writing something was actually 8 of 12's second idea. He first came around begging me to father his children. When I pointed out that the fact we were both male made that a little impractical, he settled on the writing project.
Heartbreaker.

Oh, and Adventurer: You're right. As a bit of an update, I'm going to have the first three parts scripted fully before it starts. So far I've nearly finished the first.

And Lost Cause part 10 is finished. But I have no way to upload it.

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > Hosted Forums > Nightlight Productions > I want ANSWERS, dammnit!