lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Beyond the Crystal Edge
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-24-2003, 12:13 PM   #81
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Suddenly, Brittany was wide awake. She launched herself onto her feet, both lightsabers on and ready. She looked around in confusion and put her lightsabers away.

"Marli?" she asked.

"She's gone," Shado replied. Brittany relaxed and her eyes finally saw the old man. Her eyes focused on him and she nodded.

"I met you once," she said. "A very long time ago."

"It isn't exactly a long time," he replied. "It's just not as easy to remember what happened when you were three."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2003, 01:59 PM   #82
rick ulo 11103

rick had been a wake for a while but he was curious so he pretended he noticed master nram looking at him he probably knew he was awake but he didnt tell him to get up he was surprised when shado kissed her
rick ulo 11103 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 02:21 AM   #83
Shado Vorn
Rookie

- Shado quickly pulled himself away from Brittany, as if startling himself of doing such an act so quickly and foolishly. -

=Shado=
Br ... I'm sorry ... I ... I didn't mean to do that. I ... I'm glad you and Rick are doing well. Marli's dead. This time she won't be coming back. I should get this ship off of the ground ... I ... I better go.

- Shado quickly made his way to the other room of the ship and sat in the pilot seat. He turned some switches, pressed some buttons, and soon the Widowmaker was in the sky. Brittany went to follow Shado, but Master Neram stopped her. He shook his had, as if telling her it wasn't a good idea at the moment. She nodded her head slightly, as if understanding what he meant and agreeing. As the ship turned a little bit to dodge an asteroid that was nearing it, the turn caused everyone to stumble back a bit, and Rick to fall out of his bed. He rose to his feet as if a little embarrassed. -

=Rick=
So ... what's with the old guy?

=Master Neram=
I am not old, I am wise. You clearly are not. You seem to be a fairly skilled Jedi, young one, but your tongue could one day get you in some big trouble!

=Brittany=
Calm down you two.

- The three sat down on seperate beds and carried a conversation. The scene switched back to Shado Vorn. Once again, he had a lot on his mind. Marli was gone for good. Part of him was pleased and relieved, and another part of him could care less. He was over her. He felt a bit stupid for blatantly kissing Brittany. He felt that he should appologize to her, later on. He was also wondering where they should go to next. He got his answer when he noticed his ship was getting a little low on fuel. He'd have to land at the nearest planet : Korriban. Shado didn't like the idea of landing on that planet because of it's well known reputation of holding many Sith, but he didn't really have much choice. -

=Shado=
We're landing on Korriban. Prepare yourselves ... - Shado shouted -

=Master Neram=
What business do we have on Korriban, padawan? - Neram shouted back -

=Shado=
It's the ship. She needs to be refueled, plus, I'm sure we could all use a rest for a few days, and a bite to eat. I'm starving.

- Shado grew quiet after he alerted his friends of where they were heading. He didn't exactly have a lot of friends on Korriban, in fact, he didn't know anyone from Korriban. He only knew of its reputation, and he didn't like that. He didn't like that one bit. -
Shado Vorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2003, 03:11 AM   #84
rick ulo 11103

I BEAT THE GAME TODAY WOHOO

BEFORE: AFTER:
Old 09-28-2003, 03:41 AM   #85
Shado Vorn
Rookie

-=OoC=-
LOL Congradulations! I think we should stop this thread and just do the new one I made up. Starting over, from scratch. You guys make the call though. I'm for it either way.
Shado Vorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2003, 06:28 PM   #86
rick ulo 11103

im in
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Beyond the Crystal Edge