lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: real game (not demo) just killed snake, now what?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-17-1999, 11:47 PM   #1
yamaha

real game (not demo) just killed snake, now what?

Ok, I climbed up, used the whip, then jumped down and shot the snake (whipping didnt work)...i've retrieved 2 treasures so far "ah hah" =)

but I can't seem to get farther in the game, even when using the cheat/map mode =(

I think??? what I need to do is use the whip here but the camera won't look up despite walking around this area many times hoping to land on just the right spot, grrr

what gives? hints appreciated (my strategy guide is still in the mail) thx!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-1999, 12:00 AM   #2
Jamison

Yeah, someone else had the same problem... You just whip the pole and swing across. Once you land the floor will crash through. For more details find that other thread here.

Jamison
Old 11-18-1999, 10:34 AM   #3
bertes

I'm stuck here too. I only found one treasure and can't figure how to get up on the large rock to the right of the snake's cave
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > real game (not demo) just killed snake, now what?