lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sam clothes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2003, 12:51 AM   #1
HolyTim

Sam clothes

Im just returning to the game after a long long long time and I cant find my manual, anyone want to help me out and tell me what to dress sam as when I install the game, buying a whole new manual just does not seem worth it.
Help would be much appreciated.
HolyTim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2003, 11:46 PM   #2
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
I'll just say things don't work that way around here, everything is nice and legal, so if it really means that much to you, just get the manual.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2003, 02:08 AM   #3
Random

Wow, i forgot about the copy protection thing. I've reinstalled my CD version but didn't need it. Why is that?
Random is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2003, 08:43 AM   #4
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

CD version doesn't have copy protection because in those days they figured copying CDs took too much time and work, as burners were not abundant.

And really... a manual is only five dollars! FIVE DOLLARS! Even if you stole the game off of the internet, which you probably did, it's like you are only paying five dollars for the full game. That's a very nice price, even for a cheater such as yourself.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Craziness > Hints, Tips & Troubleshooting > Sam clothes