lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SP goodie key door
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-22-2003, 04:46 AM   #1
bengar

SP goodie key door

Hi

I'm trying to get a door to open with a GOODIE KEY. First I placed a item_goodie_key with the KEY:Message Value:GOODIE and the GOODIE checked on the door and it didnt work. The item_goodie_key says "supply key" when i pick it up.

I did a search here on the forums and i found a thread about a func_security_panel..so i tried that and I placed and IMP commander officer with his key thingy turned on and the same goodie message and it still didnt work. The security panel asks for a security key.... does anyone know how to make it work?

Thanks
Bengar
bengar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2003, 07:49 AM   #2
lassev
cryptoscripter

If I remember correctly, you just give an NPC the key message and some intelligent value. Then give the security panel the same message (same key). Then just target the security panel to the door. The door must be locked, or inactive, or toggled, or something.
lassev is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2003, 03:23 PM   #3
bengar

Thanks lassev, it worked. I didn't have the LOCKED spawnflag checked on the door. Your going in my credits buddy.
Thanks
Bengar
bengar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
jennypatel
Banned

You just give the message to the security panel.Then you target the security door. I hope this will help you in clearing the stage of this game.
jennypatel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > SP goodie key door