lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Endor Battle
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-08-2003, 08:58 AM   #1
Talon Karade

Endor Battle

So far on Rouge Squadron II: Rouge Leader (on the Nintendo GameCube) I have managed to get up to the level where you have to play as either the X-wing or the Falcon and you have to protect the other ship.... know what level I'm talking about? Has anyone managed to get past that level, as I've found it really, really hard to complete! Thanks! LOL

Talon Karade
Yavin 4
Rouge Squadron Member #9
Wraith Squadron Member #12

Admin: Mt. Olympus Forums | Webmaster: HermesPalace.co.uk
Talon Karade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2003, 11:03 AM   #2
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Oh believe me that level is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy, it's almost criminal how well I can pass that level, the key is to remember to follow the falcon closely and if it gets too far away close your s-foils to catch up. good accuracy is a must for this level. once inside the tunnel, remember to keep up with the falcon with the close s-foil trick, but of your don't keep em closed, i sometimes do a lil trick where you keep opening and closing your s-foils which gives you added speed but more control. remember to stay behind the falcon and just shoot those TIEs to hell. then on the way out of the DS2, follow closely behind the falcon again and do the same thing u did before with the S-Foils, and when u're near the end, overtake the falcon with s-foils closed and get the hell outta there. The Gold is too easy once u know the drill

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2003, 11:33 AM   #3
Talon Karade

Thanks!

Hi Lynk Former, and thanks for the tips for the Death Star Trench level on Rouge Squadron 2. That level is as god as completed - with your help of course! LOL

Talon Karade
Yavin 4
Rouge Squadron Member #9

Old 05-08-2003, 01:27 PM   #4
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Yea, I had a few probs getting through that level. I got it on my 3rd try. Has anyone completed it with the Falcon? i think it'll be impossible because the Falcon handles like a drunk bantha...
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2003, 04:33 AM   #5
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
We aim to please

Old 05-09-2003, 06:53 AM   #6
Talon Karade

Quote:
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Has anyone completed it with the Falcon? i think it'll be impossible because the Falcon handles like a drunk bantha...
Trust me, I kow how difficult it can be to complete that level in the Falcon - with a massive turning circle you can never get around the corners with any speed - and then a load of TIE's come infront of you - and all of a sudden you have game over! ANNOYING! When I complete the level (not if!), I'll let you guys all know about it! LOL

Talon Karade
Yavin 4
Rouge Squadron Member #9

Old 05-09-2003, 07:07 AM   #7
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

I found that level fun and entertaining... the Endurance is the one that pissed me off the most since it took me three goes to finish it without having it lock up at the end...

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 3. Sequels: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader & Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike > Flarestar > Endor Battle