lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina Six: Postlude to Holocaust Part III
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-16-2003, 01:56 AM   #161
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Svafa: Foolish Jedi. I thought they would teach you to mask your presance with in the force, so you won't cause a disturbance. *Svafa gives a deadly smile* Besides, we infiltrated Sith Strongholds before.

Also we would already be under attack, which we are not. You are going to have to trust us. There will be no diversion until we are ready for extraction. If one is used for the initial infiltration then this will fail.

*The computer gives off a small beep to alert the group. On the map lines now appear. Dots indicating the sith are moving along the lines. Numbers appear next to the lines.*

Svafa: These are the patrol paths. They follow the few safe passes that the Sith have discovered. Please not this path and this group of three Sith.

*The path indicated by Svafa passes near the house. Actually only a few houses away from it. The Sith following the path are quickly approaching the point that would bring them closest to the group.*

Svafa: Know, Jedi and Sith can potentially sense other beings across entire planets. Normally they can easily do so in these distances.

*Svafa waits a little as the Sith reach the point, and keep going on the patrol noticing nothing*

As you can see, they have no idea we are here. Even though we are very close to them, and before you ask, we have positive identification that these are indeed Sith.

Heimdall: Don't worry, Raschel. One of us will be in each group. As for it being safe inside the temple. It may be initially but for how long I don't know.

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2003, 11:57 AM   #162
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Raschel: Ummm...how did you manage that?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2003, 03:17 PM   #163
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Idun: We have our ways. One being the large dark side presance in the area. It basically is masking us.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-16-2003, 03:21 PM   #164
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos wraps THE CLOAK round himself*

Orthos: This thing *gestures to birthmark* feels evil just looking at it, so I'll be fine.

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2003, 04:37 PM   #165
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal gives Svafa a withering look.*

Hal: I can mask my presance, and I'm sure I could sneak up on that patrol and kill them before they even realized I existed.

They're only scouts. There will be Sith masters here. They will sense us. Whats more they may already be on their way, this display could simply be a powerful illusion.

What you fail to understand is you are not fighting the Sith, you are fighting the dark side of the force and it is limitless.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2003, 06:17 PM   #166
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Svafa: If you are afraid Jedi, then you can stay here while the rest of us complete our objective.

Heimdall: Hal, you seem to have forgotten that we know far more then you do about the Sith. We have also dealt with them before. We know what we are doing.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter if the force is limitless or not. Since the person using it are limited. As such we *motion to Svafa and Idun* are fighting the Sith. You can try to fight the dark side of the force but you will lose.

Idun: Come. Let us figure out where we will ambush them.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-16-2003, 07:29 PM   #167
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*RH Irvine, climbs a bit of an outer wall, alone comes a single sentry, whom is completely unexpecting RH Irvine, whom is suppressing his presence. He surprises the Sentry, and drags him off the wall. RH Irvine grabs the sentry's saber and bashs the back of his head in one quick motion, but unfortunately that wasn't needed... The neck was already broken from the fall.*

RH Irvine: "F**k, I didn't want to, but if we're here to kill 'em. Might as well..."

*After hiding the corpse, RH Irvine takes the cloaks from the sentry, and places the saber on the other side of his belt, as he begins to make his way towards a mildly populated enterence...*

RH Irvine: *while throwing the hood over his head to conseal his identity* 'This will definately be a long day...'

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2003, 07:31 AM   #168
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Guy: I would advise that all of us enter the temple. We know our objective is somewhere in there, and judging from our previous experience most or all of us may need to be present.

Misae: What objective, exactly? Sure, this plan is nice and all, but we don't even know what's going to happen once we walk in that temple. And Hal is right in at least one point: the Sith might already know we're here. Sure you can hide from the weak ones, but what about the strong? You already told us you don't know anything about these Sith except...oh, they're Sith? *pointing to Marin* And you, are you insane? You want to turn into one of these beings? You, who have no idea whatsoever what they are?

Old 06-17-2003, 03:16 PM   #169
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Orthos: This is going to be extremely difficult. So I think we all stay fairly close together, and then when we reach the temple...

*A bolt of force lighting narrowly misses Orthos. He looks up to see a group of black cloaked men with lightsabers facing him*

Old 06-17-2003, 03:30 PM   #170
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((A couple of things. These black cloaked men, could not enter the safe house with out setting off alarms or automated defenses. Unless they used a "magic portal"

Also to make it clear, these men are not the Sith guarding the temple))

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-18-2003, 11:51 AM   #171
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((Heh, that was quick, I'm back.))

Hal: You're missing the point. As to knowing more about the Sith than I do, I don't think so. You're not Jedi, you have no understanding of the force.

*At this point the Sith enter.*

Hal: I rest my case.

*Hal activates his sabre.+*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 06-18-2003, 03:15 PM   #172
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((I should have been clearer on the safe house.))

*Svafa just smiles at Hal. Let the Jedi believe what he wanted, even though he is wrong.

She casually presses some buttons. The group of black cloaked men are suddenly enclosed. A chemcial is then released into the enclosure. The group of cloaked men fall unconscious. A trap door opens dropping them into the basement were droids immediatly put them into force binders (ala Episode II)

Svafa flicks another switch. Ysalamiri come from the upper floor, pushing the force out of the building. Before this they were spread for enough away from the group so it wouldn't effect them.*

Svafa: Careful on your assumptions Jedi. Our job is now easier since we have more cloaks. You also don't need to be a jedi to understand the force.

Furthermore, they were not the Sith guarding the temple. I believe they were following us or perhaps one of us *looking at Orthos* I also think that there are more of them.

((Deac. I think that should take care of any problems.))

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-18-2003, 03:27 PM   #173
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Orthos: Excuse me for not being Aesir...

Old 06-18-2003, 03:56 PM   #174
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: No, she didn't mean it like that. Svafa thinks they are hunting you. They followed all of us, but we think you were their target. As such we set a trap. If you wish you can question....

*Heimdall is interrupted as a Droid appears and deposits lightsabers and cloaks* them.

them and Thank you Hal for your help, without your futile and rather funny arguements then they probably would have waited longer until something else distracted the group.

*Idun who had left the room a little while ago reenters. She is completly disguised as a Sith Lady. On her forehead is a flaming sword. The same markings that were on the first Sith they encountered. She is also carrying a large container. Setting it down Idun opens it. Revealing that the container had a numerous small furry creatures.*

Idun: Met what is basically the Ysalamiri's distant cousin. They project a null-force bubble around the size of an average human. These wonderful creatures will aid us in entering the base.

*Heimdall, turning to Marin*

Heimdall: How about we get you a Sith to transform into?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-18-2003, 07:28 PM   #175
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: Well if those were Sith, I have to say, the training here is pretty pore! You don't think a hole in the force might attract attention?

This might just work, maybe. Next time why don't you just give us the whole plan rather than drip feeding it? Or are you petty enough that you like to watch us make fools of our selves.

As to turning into a Sith, I wouldn't advise it. If you go dark Jedi I'll have to kill you.

*Dons a cloak and takes a Sith sabre.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 06-18-2003, 08:15 PM   #176
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Idun: It is our best option to get in with the least amount of problems. Also we would have told you sooner had we not needed to decieve them *motioning to the individuals now being held in the basement*.

Come with me and we will finish your disguise.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-18-2003, 09:02 PM   #177
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*After WH Irvine grabs his cloak and saber, he notices the obvious extra cloak and saber.*

WH Irvine: "Um,..." *Looks around.* "Where's Irvy?"

((I know you're going to have a character say one, but spare the sarcastic answer admiral

cus obvious none of you're characters haven't picked up on RH Irvine's dissappearence either, or at least 'stated' that they had...))

*Meanwhile...*

*RH Irvine makes his best to blend in, keeping his presence somewhat consealed, he makes his way in via a gap in the sentry path route...*

Old 06-18-2003, 09:49 PM   #178
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Admiral: Was that "magic portal" comment a subtle jab at me?

BD: The Aesir are Force-sensitive, remember?

Scar: Um, RH Irvine announced that he was going off on his own, remember?))

Marin: *to Hal* I can't copy a person's memories, just their DNA and life essence. I think if the Sith's mind takes over, the six of you with training would be able to restrain me pretty easily... I would need actual training to be able to pose a threat to you.

Misae: I think that was Hal's point. How are you going to control a mind as dark as that of a Sith? You can't comprehend the Dark Side of the Force until you've experienced it, and unless I'm mitaken you've never touched the Force in your life. All I can say is...your funeral.

Raschel: Uh, I just thought of another problem...if we're going to carry around little Force-blocking creatures, how are you going to disguise the fact that Aidan and I are clearly not human? I mean, he's got wings, a tail, long feet, and blue skin. I've got a snout, a tail, olive skin, and my hair isn't going to fit in this hood.

Misae: You can be the native creatures we've captured in the woods. I'm sure Heimdall's carrying around binders with your name on them anyway.

Old 06-19-2003, 12:01 AM   #179
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kookee
WH Irvine: "Alright then. Let's go..."

*As the group leaves, RH Irvine remains, still holding onto the Sith Cloaks, staring at them, then back at the group.*
((Nope. ^_^))

Old 06-19-2003, 09:38 AM   #180
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos turns to Misae*

Orthos: I know all about the dark side, and I'm force blind. Then again, that's probably cause my dad was a sith lord and I spent my childhood on Byss...

Old 06-19-2003, 06:14 PM   #181
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((Huh, the Asier are Force senseative, since when!?!?

This is why we should have a source book or something.))

Hal: If you succumb to the dark side I won't restrain you, I'll kill you. Once you start down that path there is no going back.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 06-20-2003, 12:16 AM   #182
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Since I introduced Odin and the Aesir, Hal wouldn't know that though))

Heimdall: Stop with the threats Hal. Also you can come back from the dark side. Vader did it, Skywalker did it as well. It is just very difficult.

*To Raschel and Marin* It is up to you. Dress up like Sith or pretend to be prisoners. No one said the Sith were composed of just humans by the way.

no ale 'til drunk."

Last edited by Admiral; 06-20-2003 at 12:37 AM.
Old 06-20-2003, 08:59 AM   #183
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((hurry up))

WH Irvine: "I'm sure my opinion will most likey be ignored, but I think time is of the essence. I mean I don't think that we should be all standing here at each other whom we should have the objectives already in mind..."

Old 06-20-2003, 10:40 AM   #184
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: I'd beg to differ. Vader is dead, Skywalker took ten years to come back properly. She doesn't need to turn into a Sith, She passes for a Sith, just as much as the rest of us. So whats the point of her having a perfect, and very dangerous disguise if we let it down.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 06-20-2003, 01:48 PM   #185
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: The point being is that it is possible. Also if Marin says she can handle it then I trust that she can. Not to mention there are many uses that a perfect copy can have.

Idun to Irvine: You need to show patience. If you simply rush into things without thinking then you will be killed very quickly.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-20-2003, 03:20 PM   #186
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Orthos: We're not getting there any quicker this way...every moment we waste Fenrir devours another world...

Old 06-20-2003, 04:36 PM   #187
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

WH Irvine: "Sorry, but we can't just keep bickering like this, nothing's getting done..."

--------

*RH Irvine continues to creep around, keeping somewhat out of sight, and his presence consealed.*

Old 06-20-2003, 10:27 PM   #188
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((BD: lol, well actually I think it was last mentioned when ysalamiri were used to help keep Odin contained in C6))

Marin: *to Hal* I'm sorry, I never explained...the way my morphing power works, if I don't demorph in two hours I'm stuck in the alternate form forever. From what I know of Force-sensitives and Jedi, you need more than two hours to turn to the Dark Side. But, if the Sith's mind took over, but I could be restrained and my mind allowed to regain control again, I could demorph and have no remaining problems.

Raschel: *to Heimdall* No, that isn't the point...I've never seen another K'Beran in the galaxy, and in fact I think they're extinct. And whatever Aidan is, I've never seen that before either.

Aidan: I'm a gargoyle, thanks very much.

Raschel: But my point is, wouldn't they, um, figure that out pretty quickly?

Aidan: I guess not. But if you want to let these people lock you up go ahead. Me, no way.

Misae: All I have to say is what Orthos said...

Old 06-21-2003, 12:40 AM   #189
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

WH Irvine: "Then I must ask, what are we waiting for? We do have other things to worry about rather then who's going to be captured or whom is going to blend in the most, rather if all of us will make it out of this predictament with dealing with these Sith, alive... I believe we all need to throw down everything we know about Sith from any experence we've had, which I'm sure our Aesir friends here can full us in on. Also everything that there is usefull to tell, about us, that way a plan that is made should be made to best fit whom ever plays their role..."

Old 06-21-2003, 04:57 AM   #190
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Svafa: *throws Raschel and Aidan two cloaks* Put those on. Stay in the center of the group and keep the hood close around your face.

*To Irvine* You really don't know a single thing about us do you.

Idun: To tell you everything we know about the Sith will take to long. You will just have to accept that we hunt and kill the Sith. However, at the moment the Sith are not what we are hunting.

Heimdall: Everyone ready?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-21-2003, 11:58 AM   #191
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*WH Irvine turns away to peer outside the door, he can't help but think: 'Well obviously they can't tell that I was being obsurvant... Espcally with that eye-in-the-sky, we can at least form some sort of plan.'*

Old 06-21-2003, 02:30 PM   #192
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Orthos: *Under his breath* Now why didn't Deac have this sort of trouble with them?

*Sets off after the group*

Old 06-21-2003, 08:32 PM   #193
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: I'm ready. I want it on record though, I don't like her turning into a Sith.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 06-22-2003, 08:54 PM   #194
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Marin: I'm ready.

Raschel: *putting on the cloak with a resigned look* Ready as I'll ever be...

Old 06-23-2003, 03:51 AM   #195
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Scar: Being observant about what? Also they have a plan....))

Heimdall: *passing Orthos and heading towards the door* I can answer that in one word, Respect.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-23-2003, 03:15 PM   #196
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Orthos: Meaning you respected Deac or he respected you...then again...you hadn't just blown up 80% of the Galaxy...

Old 06-23-2003, 04:02 PM   #197
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: I actually never met your uncle. However, I believe there was mutual respect between him and my father. It also seems to be lacking in this group.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 06-23-2003, 07:39 PM   #198
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: The way my father told it Deac and Odin liked each other. My Father said he had great respect for Odin, as to the rest of you, he thought you were too underhanded.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 06-23-2003, 10:29 PM   #199
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Well I'm trying to eventually revamp WH Irvine to fit the character he's supposed to be later in the story. possibly a gradual change, but here's a swing at it...))

WH Irvine: *In a slight worried voice* "Please, can we just do this. This waiting is not very confertable espcally with the people whom we are supposedly going to deal with..."

Old 06-24-2003, 01:44 AM   #200
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((BD: How did Flax get his impression of the rest of the Aesir when he only had dealings with Odin?))

no ale 'til drunk."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Cantina Six: Postlude to Holocaust Part III